The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

I can just imagine a lot of the plastics at North London wetting themselves at this:

http://www.dailymail...in-Arsenal.html

New Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud has revealed he rejected the chance to join European champions Chelsea to sign for the Gunners.

What is he on about? Why would we be interested in him? When did we even give him the chance to snub us?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is he on about? Why would we be interested in him? When did we even give him the chance to snub us?

Back up?

Anyway it made me laugh because Mata & Hazard did the opposite and now the former is a European Cup winner. Furthermore, he's showing lack of ambition since we've won more than Arsenal in the last 10 years, despite finishing below them this season too :D

Back up?

Anyway it made me laugh because Mata & Hazard did the opposite and now the former is a European Cup winner. Furthermore, he's showing lack of ambition since we've won more than Arsenal in the last 10 years, despite finishing below them this season too :D

Mata and Hazard are just trophy whores. Giroud knows that winning isn't the most important thing in football because he plays football with passion.

:ph34r:

Not trophy whores, their cash whores. They only came here for the money. It has nothing to do with the fact that we actually challenge and win trophies every other year..

Excellent point. Footballers nowadays are just pathetic. Thank god for Wenger and his players for not giving into such evil and sticking to their marvelous philosophy, though. They have been very consistent with their philosophy over the past few years. Haven't won anything for 7 years now, eh? My word, football would be nothing without those heroes.

:clap:

Yeah, we're plastic for running our club at a debt to win trophies but they're organic bastions of moral football for setting aside everything to focus on profit. Investment vehicles are better for football than billionaire takeovers.

Yeah, we're plastic for running our club at a debt to win trophies but they're organic bastions of moral football for setting aside everything to focus on profit. Investment vehicles are better for football than billionaire takeovers.

Football is a business. It's all about this:

blog-profit.jpg

Exactly. Football is all about making money, not at all about fielding strong teams and winning trophies. Arsene Wenger really is a genius you know. Degree in economics, no wonder Le Prof is the best (general) manager (of finance) in the world. He's so good, the EU should just take his economic advice on restructuring debt and rebuilding national economies. Bring in cheap, young workers from other parts of the world, train and groom them into the best of their industry and then export them to richer places. Problem solved.

photo-5959.png You are just jealous cause my teams can actually play football, and not hoofball, go and sink with your trophies..muahahah

Seriously though, the self-indulging and hatred, and trolling in this thread is quite entertaining.

Oh arsenal...the failure.. :rolleyes:

In other news, Arsenal fans seem awfully sad on Twitter that Benayoun is officially leaving them tomorrow, and his 1st name is even trending on Twitter!

He was very good with them. Fits their style perfectly.

Unfortunately, although I really like him, I don't believe there's space for him here. Would be happy getting £3mil+ for him.

In other news, Arsenal fans seem awfully sad on Twitter that Benayoun is officially leaving them tomorrow, and his 1st name is even trending on Twitter!

Unfortunately, although I really like him, I don't believe there's space for him here. Would be happy getting £3mil+ for him.

We'd be very lucky indeed to get over £3m for Yossi imo. As long as his spot is free for a young, hungry foreigner, i'm happy.

hmmmm

That Yossi loan was about the stupidest stuff AVB or the board did!

Yossi helped that team get so many point for them.

What ever happen to rivalry? I guess the board does not see as Arsenal as feisty rivalry a la United-Liverpool!

Haha, loving the tweets by Gooners right now. And Piers Morgan, his meltdown is entertaining.

I think Gooners have been very arrogant despite winning zero trophies in 7 years and now they're getting what they deserve.

Of course last year they kinda recovered so I'll hold off on saying they're going down or they're finished or anything like that. Fingers crossed.

I just want Arsenal to miss qualification CL for one year, that's all I ask.