The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

Pfff xD. they just know they are screeching towards their doom.. >xD i gotta feel sorry for arteta he was just as well staying at everton or heading somewhere better [wouldnt have minded the dude myself to be honest]

A lovely juicy burning doom they are sliding down to now...No one gonna save em now...no ....one >8D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i the only one that still thinks they will make top 4?

Somewhere along the season they will go on a winning run that will propel them up the table, they are more capable of winning 5,6,7 in a row that Spurs or Liverpool, Spurs are just inconsistent (they will have to many dropped points agianst the likes of West Brom) and Liverpool are just not good enough, that will be a lucky Arsene's saving grace.

I wonder if le voyeur has found a shrink yet ;) He is so fuckin' delusion, it isn't even funny any more. Dude needs some serious help. Yesterday, he felt that Van der Vaart should have been shown a red card for his goal

"It's frustrating because the first goal was handball and I wonder what the linesmen do in these situations. It's a second yellow card as well' date=' because he already had a yellow card."[/quote']

lol.gif

It's moments like this where I really miss Justin3d. He is such a big ass Wenger nuthugger, he would attempted to find the truth in le voyeur's visions ;) I can't wait for le voyeur to predict that the world is going to end in 6 months.

I wonder if le voyeur has found a shrink yet ;) He is so fuckin' delusion, it isn't even funny any more. Dude needs some serious help. Yesterday, he felt that Van der Vaart should have been shown a red card for his goal

lol.gif

It's moments like this where I really miss Justin3d. He is such a big ass Wenger nuthugger, he would attempted to find the truth in le voyeur's visions ;) I can't wait for le voyeur to predict that the world is going to end in 6 months.

justin is back with a new name...won't spoil your fun by naming it

Yes i agree Tomo-91, i think they will go on towards a winning streak, they can get top 4, in every match they create many chances. There defending lets them down big time however, Spurs always seem to show they are not a top 4 team, i wouldn't be surprised if they shrunk, Liverpool i'm not to sure on, there buys this summer where terrible, but they are pretty unpredictable. I think Arsenal will give this season a good run.

Am i the only one that still thinks they will make top 4?

Somewhere along the season they will go on a winning run that will propel them up the table, they are more capable of winning 5,6,7 in a row that Spurs or Liverpool, Spurs are just inconsistent (they will have to many dropped points agianst the likes of West Brom) and Liverpool are just not good enough, that will be a lucky Arsene's saving grace.

Yes you are, because they are shit and I'm loving it.

If they finish in the top 6 it will be Arsene's greatest achievement.

I didn't realize we have an official le arse hata thread. Makes my fuckin' day!!! :D I will subscribe ASAP

It's the laugh at Arsenal thread renamed. Already more hate than Liverpool & spurs threads put together :lol: