The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

I need to see him actually leave and i need Arsenal to fail to qualify for the Champions League before i can come here and ejaculate. I've had a very enjoyable 7 years or so but they still aint dead and they still did what they did to us in October. I need this club to do a Rangers.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to see him actually leave and i need Arsenal to fail to qualify for the Champions League before i can come here and ejaculate. I've had a very enjoyable 7 years or so but they still aint dead and they still did what they did to us in October. I need this club to do a Rangers.

Blame AVB. I do & besides its therapeutic ;)

A West Brom fan on Van Perie's contract refusal:

this is the same as a cologne fan saying " how dare podolski not stay loyal to the club that made him! he is a traitor and a mercenary for going to moneybags arsenal! " It doesn't make any sense, a player in the prime of his career has the right to move on to bigger things before it's too late rather than stay at a weaker club and not win anything.

He really got them with the Podolski part.

Haha, loving the tweets by Gooners right now. And Piers Morgan, his meltdown is entertaining.

He is an idiot. He actually said Benzema was past it. Unbelievable. Although we do agree with one thing.

Any Arsenal fan who think's we'll win trophies with Podolski & Giroud replacing RVP is living in cloud bloody cuckoo land.

Well said Morgan, you cunt. Well said.

Haha, loving the tweets by Gooners right now. And Piers Morgan, his meltdown is entertaining.

I think Gooners have been very arrogant despite winning zero trophies in 7 years and now they're getting what they deserve.

Of course last year they kinda recovered so I'll hold off on saying they're going down or they're finished or anything like that. Fingers crossed.

I just want Arsenal to miss qualification CL for one year, that's all I ask.

I won't. ARSENAL GONNA GET RELAGATED, NA NANANANA, ARSENAL GONNA GET RELAGATED NA NE NANY NANY.

I have a question (serious answers please. don't just say 'both') -

Who do you guys despise more?

Arsenal or Tottenham?

Can't dodge this one although i'm sure many people already know my views.

Arsenal, easily.

I have a question (serious answers please. don't just say 'both') -

Who do you guys despise more?

Arsenal or Tottenham?

For me it's le arse. Their fans & their players always have looked down on CFC. I have read much of the same from Paul Canoville & Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's autobiography. Hell, I even heard freakin' Henry talk about (referring to CFC) that he hates the fact that a Rich Suga Daddy can come & make a team better. I hate to admit this, but he has a point. When I first followed CFC, Mr. Bates owned the club & CFC went like 10 years w/out beating le arse. So whenever CFC beats le arse, I love it when le voyeur kicks his water bottles & goonies start to cry in the stands. I still love April 6, 2004 when Bridge scored a fuckin' wonderful goal w 2 minutes to go!!! That was the first time I witness Chelsea beat le arse. Awesome fuckin' moment in my life.

1996 - 2004 were the worst years of my life. Most of my mates were Arsenal fans when i was at school growing up. We never beat em no matter what the circumstances were they just would not lose to us. I remember Lee Dixon scoring in injury time in 95/96 to save a 1-1 draw at Highbury, Winterburn scoring with 2 minutes to go to beat us at the bridge 3-2 in 97/98, Kanu infamously with his hattrick in 1999/2000 when we were 2-0 up with 15 minutes to go and then Silvinho does the last second equaliser against us the very next season after we were 2-0 up to draw 2-2. The UCL game at Highbury and even the Community Shield in 2005 live long in the memory. Then we finally beat them in the league thanks to a lucky Drogba goal and sealed the double over them with a 2-0 at Highbury. Since then, we've dominated them a bit.

Even to this day, i get unbelievably nervous when we're about to face Arsenal. Forget Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City, Tottenham, fuck even Barcelona.... Arsenal are the 1 team i love to see us beat more than anything and i hate us to lose to them as much so i genuinely feel sick just before each game through nerves and fear of losing to them. I'll never forget how much pain they gave to me when i was young. The 5-3 last season was so painful as was the 3-1 the year before but that 5-3 was something that was hard for me to take, especially watching it with my best mate who's a gooner (from those school days, known him since i was 7) and my gooner mate from work (Amongst other Chelsea - Arsenal ppl i knew).

We stopped them from being the first team ever to win the domestic treble tho in '98 and stopped em winning the UCL in 2004 so all good.

Hell.... i even went to a Chelsea - Arsenal game in 02/03 i think it was. I wanted to be there when Chelsea beat Arsenal, since Hughes scored in a 1-0 win ages ago. They had loads of Injuries, we had our full team, big favourites. 1-0 up, Zola free kick. Toure comes on for his Arsenal Debut to a chorus of "Whoooooooo" then yeah, he equalises and the game finished 1-1.

Pub, Brighton, 2002 FA Cup final. Arsenal going for the double, us having had a pretty shit league season were trying to make it a good one. Hasselbaink and Gudjohnsen both not fully fit but played anyway, we actually played very well, closed em down, played some good football but didn't look like scoring. Parlour and Ljungberg both score wonder goals out of the blue and Arsenal win 2-0.

And down the pub in 2004, The Maverick in Tolworth/Chessington ish. Arsenal had just knocked us out the FA Cup for the 3rd straight year and we had them just a few days later at the Bridge. I remember Glenn Hoddle in the studio and they were showing the Hughes goal from 95/96, the last Chelsea goal to beat Arsenal, 8 years ago! 1st vs 2nd, Arsenal unbeaten, the laws of averages surely surveyed a Chelsea win, surely. Gudjohnsen scores after less than a minute wooooooo finally we're gonna beat them and they won't go unbeaten all season cunts!! err yeah, Vieira and Edu score just before half time, Gudjohnsen gets sent off with around 15 minutes left, we lose 2-1 and most of the pub was Arsenal.

I could write more but i think you get the point. I fucking DESPISE Arsenal FC.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the fact that first fan that told me that CFC has no history was a gooner & I am here in the states :o Since that time, l'puke & manure fans have told me the same thing. spudz, well don't want to talk to CFC fans since they are our personal beeyatches ;)

My old flatmate was an Arse fan, came from North London. He was a top bloke. My other mates a Geordie, supports Newcastle, top bloke too, other mate supports Liverpool, top bloke too. Here its pretty rare that people even watch football, so you tend to get along with anyone that does. Have discussions whenever you can.