The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They still haven't signed a centre back! :lol:

That is soo freakin' funny. Delusional goonies will swear up & down that Gallas is trash & the see no evil, hear no evil, speak evil trio of Squillaci, Koscielny & Vermaelen are miles ahead of Willie. silly goonies nope.gif See kids, this is another example of how crack affects the judgment & why you should just say "no".

Don't know what they're waiting for. They could have gotten players like Roger Johnson, Samba, Scott Dann etc for 12-15 mil or even less and what do they do? Spend 16mil on an unproved winger that has only played in League 1. Gervinho is going to flop. Both Nasri & Fabregas won't be there come 31st August. If Van Persie gets crocked then they'll completely collapse.

What a joke of a football club.

Hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahah lol @ Chamberlain

He said: "I've come here to win things. I want to come here and win as much as I can.

"The club's got the talent here and the ability to do that. I can't really explain what was wrong or what wasn't wrong last season.

Apparently Arsenal are now ready to sell Fabregas:

http://uk.eurosport....offer-cesc.html

What a joke. When your captain is that desperate to leave your club, you know the club ain't shit!

They can have history and preach all about it, but right now is a total joke.

If Wenger only had spend just a fraction what Chelsea has spend over the years, that Arsenal would be unstoppable. But he is too conservative.

Barca are great, cause they have a good academy and spend. Arsenal, uses a lot of youth, but don't spend. And that will always be the problem. You have to spend in this business to reach to the top.

Otherwise, Barca, Real, United will be as mediocre as Arsenal!

Wow, what did I just read from Justin??? A bit of criticism of le voyeur??? I can't freakin' believe it. In February you were in love w/ the man. Now he is peeing in your cheerios ;) Justin, I told you le voyeur was a bum long time ago, but you called me a hata ;) (I am btw of those lil' red fairies from North London) I guess the True Blue is finally pushing through your veins. I have to give le voyeur a bit of props. Since he has been in charge of le arse, le goonies have finished in the top 4. This year??? After losing Cesc & Nasri??? I would say they would be lucky to finish in the Top 10. I predict that spudz will finish higher than le arse this season.

Who they gonna replace em with? Ramsey and barton?

They really are like giving a blindfolded guy a gun and making him fire it with all his sensore while electrocuting him. Some day that gun they is holding is gonna shoot em in the foot then the leg then the stomach

the gun being the way club is ran... Just gonna be a recipe for Failure and DOOMY CUSTARDY DOOM 8D

Smart move by Barca. 35 is discount price for Cesc, but le goons can't do anything about it, they either sell him for what they offer or have an unhappy player/captain in the dressing room... Arsenal to be dropped from top 4, Spurs to overtake them if they keep Modric (or liverpool if they're lucky). Who can possibly replace Fabregas, perhaps Mata? I think Gervinho was meant to be the replacement of Nasri. And I'm also interested how Barca will use Cesc... I mean they have Iniesta and Xavi in the middle, if they drop Busquets then they will leak goals as a leisure pastime. Or will he be rotting on the bench? I doubt it. Perhaps he's meant to be the long-term replacement of Xavi, who isn't getting any younger.

Smart move by Barca. 35 is discount price for Cesc, but le goons can't do anything about it, they either sell him for what they offer or have an unhappy player/captain in the dressing room... Arsenal to be dropped from top 4, Spurs to overtake them if they keep Modric (or liverpool if they're lucky). Who can possibly replace Fabregas, perhaps Mata? I think Gervinho was meant to be the replacement of Nasri. And I'm also interested how Barca will use Cesc... I mean they have Iniesta and Xavi in the middle, if they drop Busquets then they will leak goals as a leisure pastime. Or will he be rotting on the bench? I doubt it. Perhaps he's meant to be the long-term replacement of Xavi, who isn't getting any younger.

That is a good question my Blue Friend. I spoke to a true Baca fan the other day. He was saying the same thing you were. Where the Fuck will Cesc fit in at? My buddy basically said that Barca doesn't need him, because there is no room for him except on the bench. Also that Barca needed to save their money & freakin' 30 million for a squad player is waaay too much to spend at the moment for Barca. He thinks Barca will be stupid to pay that kinda of jack for a squad player. Basically that is what Cesc would be. I guess Cesc didn't like the responsibility of being the Captain. I guess that decision by le voyeur not to back Gallas backfired in the end, cause both Nasri & Cesc ended fucking him in the ass ;) Good job Wenger. I hope you enjoy your trip to mediocrity :D

That is a good question my Blue Friend. I spoke to a true Baca fan the other day. He was saying the same thing you were. Where the Fuck will Cesc fit in at? My buddy basically said that Barca doesn't need him, because there is no room for him except on the bench. Also that Barca needed to save their money & freakin' 30 million for a squad player is waaay too much to spend at the moment for Barca. He thinks Barca will be stupid to pay that kinda of jack for a squad player. Basically that is what Cesc would be. I guess Cesc didn't like the responsibility of being the Captain. I guess that decision by le voyeur not to back Gallas backfired in the end, cause both Nasri & Cesc ended fucking him in the ass ;) Good job Wenger. I hope you enjoy your trip to mediocrity :D

I tend to agree ......i dont think Barca need him ,,,more a case of Catalan pride ...