The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

You do know that the falling apart has always been to crappy defense?

I been saying that since 2008, that Arsenal needed to invest in defense.

And if Wenger does not invest in defense after loosing some firepower, then say bye bye to CL places!

He invested in defense when he brought Koscielny and Squilacci and it was a great investment.......for us ;)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it came out bad for them cause he is trying to be cheap.

If he goes for quality like Cahill it might not be bad.

Although now is too late for them to become a threat. It was a couple of years ago when they should have invested.

Oh well, bad for them, and better for us.

If Wenger had brains he should've brought Cahill already and made Kosc and Squil regular benchwarmers...but then again, if Wenger had brains our friends from Emirates wouldn't have an empty trophy room...

Yeah, i don't understand how he went from the invisible Arsenal to this....

It's alright to make a mistake, but I find it hard to understand that Wenger keeps making the same mistakes all over again...

There is an saying on Serbian which says "Only a fool falls twice on the same rock"

I meant at Roman not learning his lesson with stability.

I really hope he stops with AVB. Unless AVB is a total fool, he should be here long term.

I doubt that if he fails to win the PL or CL, then he pretty much has a sack waiting for him. FA Cup or beautiful (but ineffective) football might save him though.

With Nasri and Fabregas leaving, and if Wenger doesn't sign Cahill and Jagielka or two other good defenders, Arsenal will be lucky to get Europa League football next year. Van Rapist is always injured, Arshavin is always out of form and a player you just can't rely on, Walcott is light and gets bullied too easy, and their defence as it stands is Championship standard.

I expect Udinese to dump them out of the Champions League too.

With Nasri and Fabregas leaving, and if Wenger doesn't sign Cahill and Jagielka or two other good defenders, Arsenal will be lucky to get Europa League football next year. Van Rapist is always injured, Arshavin is always out of form and a player you just can't rely on, Walcott is light and gets bullied too easy, and their defence as it stands is Championship standard.

I expect Udinese to dump them out of the Champions League too.

i noticed in the Sun a number of their reporters tipping Arse to win the Europa league