The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

If someone YANKS me up the way Barton did and starts SCREAMING in my face (probably laced with profanities), the least I would do is give him a light tap on the cheek. Gervinho was put in an awkward situation. Sorry for the boy.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more insulting for Barton if he'd just walked away, scored, pointed joey to the scoreboard and said goodbye. As a footballer, you know how you can react or not and you know players like Barton will wind you up and stuff but you have to be professional and get on with it. I kinda like Gervinho, i used to like him but now it's only 'kinda' because of who he plays for but he deserved a ban, you can't raise your hands, it's standard. Also he dived which sparked Joes reaction.

ANYWAY....

Arsenal suffer, i'm a happy boy.

An OK article from Redknapp but nothing new , Everyone has been saying the same things for 3 years at least , Wenger has just been

too stubborn . Thank goodness ,,, if he had spent some money wisely they would certainly have won more AND kept their players ..

I think if that happens then it will be worse, cause Arsenal would have hit the bottom.

And we all know what happens when you hit the bottom?

Look at Chelsea? It took a terrible season for the board to change the attitude of the team. We hit the bottom in the Roman era. Now we are more constructive in buying players and have a good coach.

So i don't take a total failure of a team as delicious feast. It just mean that the team will now have a shock and will react accordingly.

If our bottom is 2nd place in the league giving the winners a run to the end, then we don't have much to complain about compared to Arsenal's bottom... and no matter what it would still be delicious to me :D And they have to react now, they can't be stupid enough not to realize that without doing something they will hit the rock bottom.. they will recover as time passes, all they have to do is make steps to convince players and other teams that they are serious about challenging for titles in the future.. if they don't manage it sooner rather later, then their recovery time extends greatly

Arsenal's big loss was David Dein leaving .. I hated the job he did there . He was largely responsible for their success . The loss of

Ashley Cole was as a result of their board not backing Dein . The factions on the Arsenal board have allowed Wenger free rein on decision

making , The fact they now have a single majority share holder does not bode well for us . I can see Wenger being TOLD what to do .

If he refuses then a new coach could arrive at North London ...Possibly from Madrid or Barcelona ....

Now I don't feel like laughing

Just like Wenger, they don't want to spend money either lmao.

297830_157530297661251_133323470081934_340733_7707373_n.jpg

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Espically more so apprantly his move to City's broken down

To funny!!! Mean least the guy at the Bridge with the J.Cole shirt peeled the first letter off...that is just lol!!!