Hulk

thejolta

Hulk might be in Munich tonight....... well.... you never know.

What would it matter?... this is the biggest game in club football.

He's going to see the game either way, everyone is watching. Including Neymar, Hazard, Modric and all those cunts.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a CFC fan all of my life, and for some off reason, never knew this page existed! Very happy to have found it. I hope to have some good times here.

Anyway, to get to my point.

Do we really need Hulk? My thought is "no".

I know, I know, his Youtube highlights make him look tempting, but really he's just an overpriced, older version of Sturridge, who's got a slightly better shot on him, and is clearly much stronger.

From what I've seen of him, he's extremely selfish, and would rather get a goal than assist, rather shoot than pass.

Right now, we need to be getting TEAM players, like Mata, Romeu, etc.

Especially if we keep Torres for another season - We need a provider, not a scorer.

Where would he play anyway? On the right wing? Considering his price, that would mean being without a TRUE right winger for another half-decade or so!

I'd much rather spend £5mil on a proper winger with a good cross on him. I'm sure we can find some talent from a low La Liga side or something!

Congrats on the CL win everyone. Been waiting for this moment for almost 2 decades.

Inter was champions two years ago, but they didnt sign any top player, look where they are now.

That's true, but they don't have our sort of money - and Mourinho had just left, and as we know, every team goes downhill once the Special One leaves.

Their current manager looks good though. Sneijder says he's like Mourinho in many ways.

I hope they get back up the table next season. I love JavierTheTractor Zanetti!

I've been a CFC fan all of my life, and for some off reason, never knew this page existed! Very happy to have found it. I hope to have some good times here.

Anyway, to get to my point.

Do we really need Hulk? My thought is "no".

I know, I know, his Youtube highlights make him look tempting, but really he's just an overpriced, older version of Sturridge, who's got a slightly better shot on him, and is clearly much stronger.

From what I've seen of him, he's extremely selfish, and would rather get a goal than assist, rather shoot than pass.

Right now, we need to be getting TEAM players, like Mata, Romeu, etc.

Especially if we keep Torres for another season - We need a provider, not a scorer.

Where would he play anyway? On the right wing? Considering his price, that would mean being without a TRUE right winger for another half-decade or so!

I'd much rather spend £5mil on a proper winger with a good cross on him. I'm sure we can find some talent from a low La Liga side or something!

Congrats on the CL win everyone. Been waiting for this moment for almost 2 decades.

It appears that you have watched only youtube videos of him... When Falcao was still at Porto it was Hulk who crossed the ball perfectly on his head. Hulk is way ahead of Sturridge. He's stronger, tenchnical further than Studge and his free kicks are huge. He would fit perfectly to the PL and to Chelsea.

Hulk ready to replace Didier Drogba at Chelsea

DailyMail

Porto ace Hulk is keen to replace Didier Drogba as the striker revealed he is open to talks on a move to Chelsea.

The European champions hope to team up the Brazilian with his former club-mate Radamel Falcao, the Atletico Madrid striker who is top of Chelsea's shopping list.

Hulk's agent Teodoro Fonseca was at Saturday's Champions League final in Munich and admitted he was aware of the London club's interest.

'We are open to talks with Chelsea at any time, any place,' said Fonseca.

'There is interest, but at the moment there is still nothing concrete.

'He likes the English Premier League a lot and Chelsea are a good club for Hulk.'

The 25-year-old, who can play as a central striker or wide of Falcao or Fernando Torres, scored 21 goals in 38 appearances this season.

Porto have previously said he would only leave if a club met his whopping £80million release clause, but his keenness to move means bidding could start around £35m.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You