thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£83m?

No.

Worth £25-30?

I'd say so, unpredictable, strong, tricky, scorching shot on his left, clinical finisher, play anywhere along the front line.

I think he's what we're after, but not as an out and out centre forward.

Forget about Hazard? Hazard, the possible future Ballon D'or winner, that Hazard?

He's a good player, but almost every indication points to him heading to one of the two Manc clubs.

If that's the case, then Hulk would not be a bad "2nd option" :D

Let's not also forget that Barcelona were interested in Kalou in 2008.

According to the the daily mirror.........

And lets not forget either that who they bought instead, as the better solution, was Hleb, who ended up playing about 20 games for them the 4 years he was on contract there.

I prefer him to hazard, Mata can already play what hazard wants ( number 10), then we put hulk on the right wing, get another decent left winger and I REALLY want it to be torres/studge up top. We will have KBD/Marin/malouda as backups in case. He has the size/speed built for the epl and will be able ot take on any defender.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You