Hulk

thejolta
Followers 2

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulk has come to Chelsea?

Idiots are always doing that. Last year some jackass edited Sneijder's page saying that he had joined ManUtd.

Hulk is a Striker. He doesn't care about crossing the ball and passing. Sure he does pass and cross but everyone does that, the first thing on Hulk's mind will always be "How can I score a goal right now?".

No he plays out wide and he has such a high number of assists, every year, He seems like the player we are missing

Love his assist record lol, yep, defo a striker but doesn't mind playing anywhere unlike some who moan. I really think he will come anyway, it looks nailed on. Hope he can be here ready for the USA.

I just don't think this is the type of player that is needed. Sure he has the physique and the power for the Premier League but I just don't think he fits Chelsea's formation and tactics well. He is a Wide Striker or Inside Foward not a Winger which is what is needed.

Interesting point, I was wondering that myself, but then I couldn't think of a single winger available in the market that I'd want at Chelsea. I think we are going after Hulk because of the lack of world-class wingers in the market.

Premier league defenders are going to have nightmares of him.Just when they started to think life would be easier after Drogba's departure,BANG we get Hulk(hopefully he signs for us) :P

Oh, you have completely changed my opinion with your deliberate and very articulate arguement. Those sources you provided are excellent! Flawless.

Alright if you want to get all sarcastic and stupid about it. Just providing some further information that i found out and anyway you say he's not the type of player we need? Well i had know idea that we don't need a wide player that can provide assist, goals, pace, power to our team as well as scare the daylights out of opposition full backs. Maybe we should just go for the non existent AVAILABLE wingers out there. Logic

No he plays out wide and he has such a high number of assists, every year, He seems like the player we are missing

I said Striker not Centre Forward. As you said he seems like the missing piece but since when do statistics ever tell the whole story? I for one have no idea how these assists came to be. What's the main contribution to his assists? Layoffs? Through balls? Crosses? Clumsy ricochets off his left thigh?

I personally never let statistics tell me if a player is good or not.

Alright if you want to get all sarcastic and stupid about it. Just providing some further information that i found out and anyway you say he's not the type of player we need? Well i had know idea that we don't need a wide player that can provide assist, goals, pace, power to our team as well as scare the daylights out of opposition full backs. Maybe we should just go for the non existent AVAILABLE wingers out there. Logic

You are you putting words in my mouth. When did the hell did I say we didn't need a " wide player that can provide assist, goals, pace, power to our team as well as scare the daylights out of opposition full backs" [sic]?

You just came out of nowhere and claimed my opinion is wrong. Since when the hell can an opinion be wrong?

You said that Hulk isn't the type of player is needed, when there is clear evidence to show that he is the type of player that we've been missing for the past two seasons out wide. And the only reason i was saying your opinion was wrong was because firstly you stated that Robinho was a youtube player? Robinho caused havoc in the brazilian league, La Liga and even to an extent in England when he came to Man City. There's a reason why he's played for Madrid and Ac Milan. Out of interest how many times have you even seen Hulk play?

Hulk is a Striker. He doesn't care about crossing the ball and passing. Sure he does pass and cross but everyone does that, the first thing on Hulk's mind will always be "How can I score a goal right now?".

You're talking about Sturridge not Hulk.

When Hulk gets the ball out wide he either cuts in and tries to shoot, or gets to the byline and try to set-up a team mate.

yeah ill get a hulk kit lol, is no1 else on this forum in favor of studge/torres up top next year

Believe me I love Studge and want to be happ playing the ST position too! :). On other note, hazard say doesnt come, there are other wingers and it's not like HULK is only one. People like jovetic? Ayew?