Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still think we're favorites to sign him, same with Hazard now since we won the CL. Tbh we've always been the favorites to sign Hulk I'd imagine, he wanted to move when AVB was manager and he still has heart set on it by the sounds of his agents comments.

About time we actually spend in a summer, and it has to be now, last summer should've been the one and it wasn't, PLEASE LET IT BE THIS SUMMER!.

I dont think we need to go crazy yet, but I think we need one big money player to replace Drogba and a few other smaller signings should be fine

One of Falcao/Hulk/Hazard and I would be relatively happy with the window as long as we get another RB and maybe another guy or two, but none of those need to be big money.

I dont think we need to go crazy yet, but I think we need one big money player to replace Drogba and a few other smaller signings should be fine

No we don't. Torres has now been told he will be the main man. So Sturridge will either be the 2nd choice or we will buy a cheap striker like Ba. The big name signing/s should be on the wings. Like Hazard and/or Hulk.

No we don't. Torres has now been told he will be the main man. So Sturridge will either be the 2nd choice or we will buy a cheap striker like Ba. The big name signing/s should be on the wings. Like Hazard and/or Hulk.

If we added a Hulk or Hazard, I would be fine going into season with Torres/Sturridge/Lukaku as our Strikers. We could always add another in January if Torres bombs out completely. Ba would be a solid addition too.

I would just keep Torres and Sturridge as two strikers with Hulk as a winger who could play as a striker if needed and one of Hazard or Moura. Buy a midfielder in Cabaye

If we are playing 4-2-3-1

GK: Cech, Turnbull, Hilario

Back Line: Ivanovic, Todd Kane, Terry, Luiz, Cahill, Cole, Bertand,

Midfielder: Lampard, Mikel, Romeu, Ramirez, Cabaye

Wingers: Mata, Moura, Marin, Hulk, Piazon...(Note that Ramirez could play on wings too if needed)

Strikers: Torres, Sturridge ( Hulk can be the third striker if needed)

Squad of 22 with 3 youngsters.

Out: Drogba, Kalou, Essien (12m), Malouda(8m), Ferriera, Bosingwa(5m), Meireles (9m)

In: Hulk for 30m, Moura for 35m, Marin for 8m, Cabaye for 16m

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You