Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Hulk

thejolta
Followers 2

what do you base your opinion on . ?

I do like the expression "more rounded football Brain" sounds clever means nothing

its ok if you can't understand what it means. ;)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone can edit a wikipedia page. You just need an account. That being said, wikipedia is NOT a reliable source. You'll never see any official information about a deal on wikipedia first.

All this talk he signed, he didnt, he will, he wont,...is just idiotic. I would be much more excited if this happened quicker and out of blue, like with Marin.

This summer we must get another two wingers, Rb and CM.

Two from Hazard/Hulk/Ayew

One from Modric/Moutinho

and Azpi

Rumours flying on Twitter and Facebook that he's agreed terms, just trying to agree transfer price? Seems like Hulk and his agent want this move....So do I! :D

So this looks like it's happening then eh. I hope the transfer price is 30M.

Anyways, time to go home and start a new FIFA 12 career mode with Marin + Hulk on the new team, already feel beastly!!!

I am pissing myself laughing at how articles and people think he's gonna replace Torres? If anyone had a clue, they'd know he's a Right Winger, not a STRIKER!!

Porto striker Hulk will hand in a transfer request to force through a £35m move to Chelsea(The Times).

£35m is quite steep. Hopefully he adapts quickly.

I think there are some truth in these rumours, only that they're subject to change so the parties concerned probably won't make any statements.

£35m is quite steep. Hopefully he adapts quickly.

If it does happen we do have a lot of Brazilians so yeah they're in most likelihood are going to do their best to help him settle down with the team and the league. Thankfully and hopefully.

The guy makes perfect sense as a primary option on the wing, and a world class player in that position no less.

But it's the option that he can play as a striker which is just as important to me and one of the big positives I put over him compared to Hazard.

I'm all for Sturridge and Lukaku being given chances next season as understudy's to Torres but I can envisage now as soon as the season kicks off Torres gets crocked and huge pressure is suddenly placed on Sturridge and Lukaku to lead the line and score goals in massive pressure games. At least Hulk has the experience to be able to fill in and take on the responsibility if this were to happen.