Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rate Hulk and think he'll be around £10M less expensive than say Falcao

wouldn't mind Hulk and Hazard to be honest but who'll be our strikers next season? jwillidontknow.png

Torres, Sturridge....and someone else. If we get the right wingers...we won't need to spend a fortune on a striker like Higuain/Falcao.....but we still need another CF.

Why don't you want him?

I just feel like he is Sturridge except more powerful. I don't think he is very creative and his first option would be shoot. I would rather a Creativer Winger than an Inside Foward. Sure he gets assists, but how many are from deliberate plays and not just his last desperate attempt at a goal?

Creativity over firepower. Hulk doesn't give width but in fact reduces it due to his cutting in. 35million for Strurridge 2.0? Fuck that.

But saying that, I can see him scoring 15+ goals a season here. I can just imagine him being a very frustrating player.

Aahahah its gonna be HELL OF SUMMER FOR CHELSEA and I LIKE IT!We are in for Hazard, made a bid for Lucas for 32m pounds.Ahahah I love ChelseaFC's summers.

We made a bid for lucas?

I just feel like he is Sturridge except more powerful. I don't think he is very creative and his first option would be shoot. I would rather a Creativer Winger than an Inside Foward. Sure he gets assists, but how many are from deliberate plays and not just his last desperate attempt at a goal?

Creativity over firepower. Hulk doesn't give width but in fact reduces it due to his cutting in. 35million for Strurridge 2.0? Fuck that.

But saying that, I can see him scoring 15+ goals a season here. I can just imagine him being a very frustrating player.

Difference is Hulk has physicality and strength which will be great for the EPL. Plus, unlike Sturridge, when he shoots he seems to be far more accurate. His finishing looks great and he has a ROCKET of a left foot. All the makings to be great in the EPL. I agree I can easily see him scoring 15+ goals in the EPL

His agent, Teodoro Fonseca, insisted that no offers have yet been made for the powerful forward, but that he will begin working on his client's future in the coming days.

"No offer has been made yet, there is interest but it has not gone beyond that yet. I will start to deal with that next week," Fonseca told Lancenet.

His agent, Teodoro Fonseca, insisted that no offers have yet been made for the powerful forward, but that he will begin working on his client's future in the coming days.

"No offer has been made yet, there is interest but it has not gone beyond that yet. I will start to deal with that next week," Fonseca told Lancenet.

so MAYBE we will have him signed within a fortnight :yay:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You