Hulk

thejolta

Good points. But I think you underrate the Ligue 1 a lot. In terms of competition (not strength) I would rate the leagues like this:

1. England
  2. Germany
  3. Italy
  4. France
  5. Spain
  6. Portugal

Not to mention, Hazard has improved while Lille has regressed. Three of Lille's best players left after winning the League (Cabaye, Sow, Rami) so Hazard has gotten stronger at weakening Lille. Hazard has been almost carrying this Lille squad and was there only effective player in the Champions League. On another note, the French League not the Italian League is the most defensive league in the world. A lot of team play in a style that promotes two DMs, so naturally this league is the hardest to score in .

Ligue 1 certainly is rising, Along with the German Leagues. As a matter of interest, Where did Sow go? Looks like a promising young striker.

But on Hazard, My question is can he back up what hes reported to think of himself. I have my doubts. I hope he does, and I hope we sign him on the terms I already stated, But I see him going to United or City. I think we should focus more on Hulk because I think the top clubs are seriously missing a trick on this lad, I think he will flourish in the Premiership.

Its also great to see us being strongly linked with these players as I had my doubts would we compete with United and City in particular this year but I have no doubts we will.

If Porto are willing to sell Hulk for 30 million, then we should sign him.

If not, we should look outside the box...try to sign a classical winger like Andre Ayew for 15 million. Sure, he's got AFCON duties but the kid is just quality.

35 Million I think is the reported fee, a decent price if you ask me, taking into account his talent right now and also his potential (He's 25). Andre Ayew does look decent, but I just don't know if he'd make it at a top European club. 8 goals in 26 games, Lukaku had a far better record then that in Belgium.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's someone who we really need and not want.If I had to choose either between him or Hazard,I would definitely go for the big green monster.His versatility,pace,strength and trickery will help him succeed in any major league and so its very important that we tap him up before any other club does.I can imagine a great combination between Hulk and Mata with our center forward.

I honestly cannot stand Hulk. He's got the muscles of a silverback gorilla but reacts to any slight contact by flailing about and sobbing to the ref.

...and his shots on goal :no: a couple cannon fires here, a surface-to-air missile there, and an endless stream of worthless flicks and tricks that result in nothing but embarrassment and goal kicks. I really hope he doesn't come here

I honestly cannot stand Hulk. He's got the muscles of a silverback gorilla but reacts to any slight contact by flailing about and sobbing to the ref.

...and his shots on goal :no: a couple cannon fires here, a surface-to-air missile there, and an endless stream of worthless flicks and tricks that result in nothing but embarrassment and goal kicks. I really hope he doesn't come here

Didier Drogba is a Chelsea legend ffs :lol:

Have you watched him regularly?

Moussa Sow has thrown away his career by going to that graveyard people call the Turkish Super League.

Whats wrong with the Turkish league? Im a turk and I take offense to that. Its not the best league in the world by far but its decent with quite a few quality names playing there.

Whats wrong with the Turkish league? Im a turk and I take offense to that. Its not the best league in the world by far but its decent with quite a few quality names playing there.

I'm not criticizing the league, sorry if it sounded like that, there are some great players in Turkey. What I meant was, a lot of players (Kezman, for example) move there and are never heard of again. That's what I meant by graveyard, people with big reputations move there and when they come out they are rubbish.

I'm not criticizing the league, sorry if it sounded like that, there are some great players in Turkey. What I meant was, a lot of players (Kezman, for example) move there and are never heard of again. That's what I meant by graveyard, people with big reputations move there and when they come out they are rubbish.

What are you on about, Darius Vassell went there!

Fair enough, I get your point.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You