Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

APUTADA, you're team is a joke. The Portugese league sucks. Chelsea is better. The only good player Porto has is Hulk, and MAYBE Moutinho. Chelsea would rape your team anyday

No need to be so arrogant. We'd at best beat them 2-0. They have some pretty good CL quality players in there as well.

Porto fans are not like that i assure you. At least the intelligent ones, there are douchebags everywhere i suppose.

About our league, yeah, in the past decade (or 20/30 years) it was like a one horse race, in 10 years Porto won 8 leagues, not to talk about the 2 Uefa's, 1 Champions League, 1 Intercontinental title etc.. we're not such a bad club :P

Just hope Chelsea will win the CL this year :) And if Hulk goes to Chelsea i'll get the next season shirt with his name on. He looks good in blue too B)

It is too soon to call Hazard wont join us, but just in case he wont, we should get Hulk for sure.

It would be disaster not getting Hazard (city) or Hulk (psg),

Hazard -> Man City

Hulk -> PSG

Kagawa -> United

Lavezzi -> Chelsea

I wouldn't complain if this happened.

Hazard -> Man City

Hulk -> PSG

Kagawa -> United

Lavezzi -> Chelsea

I would, Hulk and Hazard are quite better than Lavezzi, also Hazard and kagawa would play fantasticaly in 2015, we would be in looking for a new winger, because lavezzi would become as good as Malouda now (with all respect to Flo).

This would be bad thing, but if happens I want Belhanda or Ayew along Lavezzi. And I like el pocho, but he alone would not do much here (hope i am mistaken), and biggest problem is his age. I think 26 is max.

If Lavezzi and Hulk come, that is completely different story.

I would, Hulk and Hazard are quite better than Lavezzi, also Hazard and kagawa would play fantasticaly in 2015, we would be in looking for a new winger, because lavezzi would become as good as Malouda now (with all respect to Flo).

This would be bad thing, but if happens I want Belhanda or Ayew along Lavezzi. And I like el pocho, but he alone would not do much here (hope i am mistaken), and biggest problem is his age. I think 26 is max.

If Lavezzi and Hulk come, that is completely different story.

i agree! 2 big buys is a must!

Hazard -> Man City

Hulk -> PSG

Kagawa -> United

Lavezzi -> Chelsea

I'd be livid... I don't rate Lavezzi

unless we would bring in some other world class players we would not have a legitimate shot at the title

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You