Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are the reason for these crazy amounts, in other words: fans across the world are the reason. The money is so much because so many people watch it. To say Ronaldo wasn't worth the 80mil is ridiculous, he was worth every penny.

http://www.goal.com/...llion-cristiano

I know it's goal, but where there's smoke there's fire. And that article is from 2010. Can't imagine how many shirts he's sold by now.

Yes, it's true. Probably he'll pay back his price this way or that way. :) This is another thing. That's football.

But I think no man is worth so much money, this is nonsense. But it's true, there are and there will be these kind of cases and we, ordinary people can't understand it, because probably we will never have so much money. :) This is football. But this is another thing, we can't discuss it here and now. :)

End of OFF, sorry.

We are the reason for these crazy amounts, in other words: fans across the world are the reason. The money is so much because so many people watch it. To say Ronaldo wasn't worth the 80mil is ridiculous, he was worth every penny.

http://www.goal.com/...llion-cristiano

I know it's goal, but where there's smoke there's fire. And that article is from 2010. Can't imagine how many shirts he's sold by now.

I agree. Ronaldo was worth it, but Ronaldo was 23 and the second best player in the world who was dominating in the best league in the world and in Europe and won a Balloon D'or after being the runner up the year before. Ronaldo is also one of the biggest brands in the world. Hulk is 26 and has had 2 excellent years in the Portuguese league and nothing else. I'd put Hulk's value at around £20-25M which is about what Chelsea paid for Mata and more than we paid for Ramires.

He wants to play in the premier league and so far we are the only club willing to offer so much of money.We might be his only option so lets not act so desperate.

You forgot Man.City... :D

If we almost buy a player, and we are in hours to sign somebody, they try to steal him... :D

oh great... now we got 2 50mil strikers. awesome...

I have a hard time believing this. Lots of rumours going around, but 50M for Torres was crazy and Torres was a striker with an excellent history in the Premiership and in Spain. It just seems like double what teams should be paying for Hulk. We'll see when it happens.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You