Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@F8Piraux: Leaders of FC Porto are in London to negotiate the transfer of striker-star, Hulk to Chelsea. #CFC #Hulk #FCP

@F8Piraux: #CFC are willing to line up a €50m bid. President da Costa is claiming €65m. And it is this 15m that will cover the debates.

€65 million you say?

ariGTFO.gif

Seriously this is just not worth it, yes good player but just bid 30 million euros and take it or leave it Porto, they have stuffed us for transfer fees over the last 7 years including manager fees!

No one else will pay what they are asking for Hulk, NO ONE.

38 MIL, 32 MIL, to roman there isnt much of a difference. He fills a trouble spot we have had for several years now, ever since the leaving of players like Robben, and i would love to see him at the club.... Hopefully it happens whatever the fee,...

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it but apparently Porto are closing in on the signing on Jackson Martinez, possibly to replace Hulk.

I think it's a good sign, but I still say that we shouldn't pay over 40 million... :S

I think he also isn't worth. He is a great player, but I think these amounts in football are ridiculous recently... :)

We are the reason for these crazy amounts, in other words: fans across the world are the reason. The money is so much because so many people watch it. To say Ronaldo wasn't worth the 80mil is ridiculous, he was worth every penny.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2010/04/14/1878882/report-real-madrid-have-sold-over-a-million-cristiano

I know it's goal, but where there's smoke there's fire. And that article is from 2010. Can't imagine how many shirts he's sold by now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You