Hulk

thejolta

Lol you missed out the most important part....

So it basically went like this:

Hulk: I want to go to Chelsea

Agent: Ok

Hulk: Get me the most money

Agent: Ok (OH YEAH COMMISSION - FIST PUMP) :dance: :getin:

Hulk: Im going on vacation bitches!!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than Hulk, any maybe Danilo who looks a very good player, I don't want us to be signing any Porto player over £15m again. The amount of staff/ managers and players we have got from them who havent even been brilliant hits is amazing considering the fee they were brought in for. Must be a spell they cast on clubs biggrin.gif

Other than Hulk, any maybe Danilo who looks a very good player, I don't want us to be signing any Porto player over £15m again. The amount of staff/ managers and players we have got from them who havent even been brilliant hits is amazing considering the fee they were brought in for. Must be a spell they cast on clubs biggrin.gif

in the past teams like Porto have been able to sign young brazilians whilst we in England couldn't ,with that not being the case any more the trips to Porto (and Benfica) for talent will dry up in the future i`m sure. i know it`s not only brazilians we have got from Portugal but they are the most recent signings from there.

Mourinho was value for money and Carvalho was definately worth every penny. (i actually rate him as the best CB import in the history of the premier league)

If Moutinho comes I can't see him being a success either. Agree about Carvalho, was a world class defender and no more needs to be said about Mourinho, just the special one. On the other hand the 2 from Benfica, Ramires and Luiz will turn out to be club legends. They have both improved rapidly after some criticism and may it continue next season. Cahill and Luiz should be a good battle, providing Terry is fit

If Moutinho comes I can't see him being a success either. Agree about Carvalho, was a world class defender and no more needs to be said about Mourinho, just the special one. On the other hand the 2 from Benfica, Ramires and Luiz will turn out to be club legends. They have both improved rapidly after some criticism and may it continue next season. Cahill and Luiz should be a good battle, providing Terry is fit

i don't like to blow my own trumpet, but i will...i was one of the very few on here who supported the Ramires signing from the start,Luiz too tho i must admit i wasn't impressed with his defending for us up until the last few months atall..and wondered what the hell happened to the Benfica Luiz. he was immense out in the Benfica away game tho,so much that i was texting Mancs back in England during the game,telling them Luiz is the new Maldini ,read it and fookin` weep! lol they laughed it off but don't laugh no more...they don't use the gary neville line "Luiz defends like a 10 year old on an xbox" lol anymore.

why dont we get willian instead?? cheaper and although not world class, or as great i believe could get job done. although i do understand the idea of chasing a top of da line player. but if this goes on willian may be best choice.

marin hazard willian kdb not as amazing as say wit hulk but could hold up i guess.

No willian was a top choice when we were europa league bound. Now we're in the champions league, as holders, we must go for top class.

Hulk will be a fucking beast for chelsea on and off the field i have a great feeling about him!

Hulk awaits agreement between Chelsea and FC Porto

http://translate.goo...5&rss=1&act=url

http://www.abola.pt/...id=335495&rss=1

Hulk determined to leave for Chelsea

http://translate.goo...=760754&act=url

http://www.record.xl...ntent_id=760754

The difference Between the clubs:

The British newspaper he writes that the Portuguese club recetivo is a proposed 38 million pounds (more than 47 million euros), which has not had the blues, having been for 32 million (more than 39.5 million).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You