Hulk

thejolta

Hang on do we even know Porto want that much?, 38 million the most we should pay the hulk, if they want more then they can fuck off, it's up to Hulk to make some effort and force them to let him go if he wants to play for us.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe it.

Someone with a weird name (Piraux) say people from Porto are in London and want 65m for Hulk, and then members here thinks its true. The guy even said that Portos president said something, and in portuguese press there is nothing about it.

I cant believe it.

Someone with a weird name (Piraux) say people from Porto are in London and want 65m for Hulk, and then members here thinks its true. The guy even said that Portos president said something, and in portuguese press there is nothing about it.

I Believe to this:

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=335495&rss=1

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Porto/interior.aspx?content_id=760754

and that in the next week the problems would be solved.

Starts for Brazil vs. Argentina:

Brazil starting XI vs Argentina: Rafael; Rafael da Silva, Juan, Thiago Silva, Marcelo; Sandro, Romulo, Oscar; Neymar, Hulk, Leandro Damiao.

Hulk again poor

Has scored a goal though. I was watching the Germany vs Portugal match so can't say how he's doing but a goal for him either way.

Has scored a goal though. I was watching the Germany vs Portugal match so can't say how he's doing but a goal for him either way.

He was poor in the first half, but I missed the second. This Oscar kid looked really good though.

Hulk again poor

Not sure on what standard he was poor. He showed good movement and got in good positions, and on a another night he could've been credited with an assist or two and another goal.

He was one of the most dangerous player on the pitch. He was far from being poor.

I guess he was poor compared to his youtube videos. :rolleyes:

edit: btw if anyone is unfamiliar with Oscar, he is very impressive prospect from Internacional. He is going to turn a lot of heads this summer with Brazil in the Olympics.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You