Hulk

thejolta

Soccernet has him at 68 KG which is 150 pounds. It's possible he weighs more. I have no idea. The point is that he's not some physical monster.

No I understood your point, just the numbers didn't seem right. Power is a huge part of his game though, but not everything. He is rapidly quick as well.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree and disagree, Portuguese teams have a good track record in the Europa League with the likes of Braga and such. It shows that even though France have a deeper league the quality of the teams who compete for Portugal are better and in terms of Hulk this applies. It is a good learning curve and nice to get the winning mentality and as Chelsea have proved players from Portugal can come into the Premier League and be successful.

The teams in Portugal are very weak after Porto and Benfica. Sporting and Braga are decent teams and after that, the league is pitiful. Of course, a player can come from anywhere and succeed in the Premier League but success in Portugal (or any lesser league) is not a great indicator of success in England.

The teams in Portugal are very weak after Porto and Benfica. Sporting and Braga are decent teams and after that, the league is pitiful. Of course, a player can come from anywhere and succeed in the Premier League but success in Portugal (or any lesser league) is not a great indicator of success in England.

I agree but when Porto and Benfica do it in Europe against big teams and they also suceed for their national side in which Hulk does it is normally a good indicator of their raw talent.

Oh but it begs the question - If League 2 had 10 teams vying for the title on the last week but the Premier League had 2 does that make League 2 a better standard? Not really, so there's a flaw in your logic but I understand what you mean.

Transfer Central TNC@TransferNewsCen

Reliable Portuguese journalist,Goncalo Lopes says Hulk will be in London next week to sign for Chelsea

Hulk in London next week, probably to sign for

#cfc. The info comes from the brazilian press

Probably after his last game with brazil (Saturday).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You