Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Lahm is talking too much..

No, Lahm is using cliche expressions, just like every footballer. All footballers are boring, they always state the obvious and say nothing new.

"Chelsea have also been in the final before and some of their players have already played in it," said Lahm. "And for many from Chelsea's point of view, it could be their last chance to win this."

No shit...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow by this time I think I will be very drunk, either from celebrating a historical Champions League win or drowning my sorrows. Let's hope it's going to be the first one.

Believe!

It would cap a fitting end to the greatest era in the clubs history and hopefully allow the club to rebuild and restructure sensibly and calmly over the next couple of seasons without the pressure of having never won the champions league.

It would cap a fitting end to the greatest era in the clubs history and hopefully allow the club to rebuild and restructure sensibly and calmly over the next couple of seasons without the pressure of having never won the champions league.

i think Roman have a say in that! i think a win will be huge for more success! imagine the money from winning it and then rebuilding a world class r team this summer! i think we could focus on champions league trophy for the next couple of yearsm hopefully more success, madrid won it in row, why can;t we lolll

This whole affair has the vibe of a grand climax for this club. A final chapter for this era of Chelsea FC. For these guys to go out on top would mean the world to anyone associated with Chelsea. I hope we get to celebrate tomorrow.

We are going to keep our same shape and general tactics that we've shown under RDM. That means Drogba will need to score and Luiz/Cahill will have to play the game of their life. They are going to attempt getting the ball to Gomez any way they can and our center backs need to stop him.