Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bertrand would be a big call if picked. His lack of BIG game experience could be massive in such a game but in front of cole who can guide him and encourage him it could be a stroke of genius.

He would bring much needed pace and athleticism to the side and on the counter we need someone with an engine to get up and down to support drogba. It sounds crazy but might just work!

Also on our left its not just robben but lahm also to worry about. We need someone responsible enough to run and track back selflessly with good defensive tendencies to combat those two and prevent them doubling up on one player.

Honestly, I think the players deserve this trophy more than the club itself. They shown you dont realy need superstars in team, but just exprienced top class players.

And mostly because this is their last chance.

I cant even think about Lamps and Drogba to be called CL winners, I become so nervous I realy hope they finaly made it. Legends!

Tommorow at this hour, we might party all night or be just proud on our lads...

La la la Chelsea la la la

Got this feeling that we're winning this... Come on Chelsea!

Well I have some positive feeling too!

After watching those videos above, the lads look very calm and cheerish about final, thats good.

Spread the good feelings!!!