Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Stage fright is the biggest issue for Bertrand if he starts pretty demanding debut for a guy that's had very little experience at this level.Nevertheless hope the choices Robbie makes will work in our favour

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bertrand being considered for the left wing role then it means Kalou will be starting as our right winger and that means Torres will be on the bench.Won't be surprised to see a grumpy Torres on the bench.

It was always gonna be this way. He knows it. I just hope his "grumpiness" acts as a motive to when he does come on.

It was always gonna be this way. He knows it. I just hope his "grumpiness" acts as a motive to when he does come on.

Yup same here,we all know he'll get some match time and I hope he shows his eagerness on the field with a good performance.

Right, I'm going to ignore my nervousness and go back to 100% confidence. Gomez will have a shocker and Drogba will roger Tymoschuk and van Buyten. Kalou will also turn up with his career best performance, even better than the displays he gives with the Ivory Coast national team, score the opener, get universal support from our fans and a new 10 year deal. Everyone else in Blue will have their best match of the season.

I'm a American that fairly recently got into soccer (two years ago to be exact).

And it's incredible. Three years ago I had no idea that a "Champions League" even existed but now it's the most important thing in the world to me.