• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thesun.co...lose-final.html

Gullit Talks Shit as usual

Hey homie, he cleared this up on twitter:

@GullitR

I saw the article in the sun. Gave simultaneous a interview to a lot of papers but I never said that roman wants to lose

So be easy on this CFC Legend. One could argue when Gullit came over from Milan this club entered the Golden Age!!!

On the Chelsea FC countdown to Munich youtube page one of the top comments is some guy saying what Desailly said should be on repeat in the dressing room to motivate the players.

to be fair that is a good idea.

Twisted. I saw the press conference and he obviously meant that they were strong enough physically to deal with Drogba and not have problems with him. He didn't write off anybody. Skysports opting for cheap headlines.

Twisted. I saw the press conference and he obviously meant that they were strong enough physically to deal with Drogba and not have problems with him. He didn't write off anybody. Skysports opting for cheap headlines.

On Chelsea TV they showed him saying they will have no problems replacing the suspended players.

On Chelsea TV they showed him saying they will have no problems replacing the suspended players.

Perhaps he said that too. But that "we're strong and won't have any problems" was obviously taken from when he was talking about Drogba, especially since the quote about Drogba preceded it. Fact remains that skysports don't know what they're talking about and I'm surprised TX fell for bait.. nobody is going to write anybody off in such a game, so much logic dictates.

I think there won't some big problems with us if we must play in Europa, when we play in EL, maybe almost big players won't come to Chelsea, and our Young Boys will have chane to play in first team. Do you agree?

i don't think thas problem, the problem is avoiding the dippers route! as i know Roman will splash cash this summer, we should be league champions next year