Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be my team as well! Really like the idea of Bertrand on the wing.

Would be my team as well! Really like the idea of Bertrand on the wing.

His pace is mind blowing and I think it could be a massive asset, he can also help to negate Robben who I think will play on the right wing.

Is Bertrand a good finisher? if he gets a good look at the goal from outside the box can he test the keeper? i think sturridge would have been better suited. He has the pace, yes he is selfish but all he needs is direction and he will play a good game

Is Bertrand a good finisher? if he gets a good look at the goal from outside the box can he test the keeper? i think sturridge would have been better suited. He has the pace, yes he is selfish but all he needs is direction and he will play a good game

But he won't track back - key considering their biggest threats will come from the wings.

Sturridge is better staying on the bench as an option to throw on late if chasing the game.

But he won't track back - key considering their biggest threats will come from the wings.

Sturridge is better staying on the bench as an option to throw on late if chasing the game.

What im saying is give him some training sessions where he has to track back. Its all about getting it in his head. But he wouldbe a better goal threat. We are going to need every chance we get at a shot on goal.

One last vintage Drogba performance tomorrow.

^^ this. I am quietly confident playing a defensive, direct style that drogba could be the matchwinner. If he and mata are on their game they can break that bayern backline.

What im saying is give him some training sessions where he has to track back. Its all about getting it in his head. But he wouldbe a better goal threat. We are going to need every chance we get at a shot on goal.

Maybe looking to next season - but i wouldn't risk him to start this game!

any team news?? or possible line up?? it could interesting if RDM will start with Drogba and Torres, they have unstable defence, so, Drogba and Torres can punish Bayern. In middle I prefer Essien, Lampard, Malouda and Mata. In defence we haven't choice. Bosingwa, Cahill, Luiz and Cole.

RDM is under no pressure to keep his job, and what i mean is in the sense that he doesn't expect to keep it regardless of what happens in Munich tommorow.

Carlo and AVB would have played "safe" and stuck Essien there or something because they were under that much pressure with their job security.

What does that tell you? we should put less pressure on the managers.