Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Bertrand will be playing LW. Good choice from Robbie. Both Robben AND Lahm will be running down that flank so Cole will need more help. I think Kalou should start on the left. He's got a good work ethic and he is also pretty pacy, so hopeully he can be a poor man's Ramires for the Final. It looks like Torres won't start. Him and possibly Sturridge will come on if we're chasing the game.

just watching the dortmund result vs bayern again (5-2) the third and fourth goals are typical chelsea especially the third looping ball forward to a striker and send ball one and plays in the striker again...with drogs and mata in the line i think we can def exploit the back 4 heavily their CBs in particular..

either way its going to come down again just like barca that staunch defending blocking shots and crosses and a lil help from the woodwork.. but chelsea can do this i thoroughly believe...blue%20scalf.gif

Not if Malouda is injured. I'd rather have Bertrand there than Torres. He's going to have some important defensive duties against their quality wingers and midfield. I don't trust Torres to do that job. Leave Torres on the bench to sub for Drogba if needed.

Not if Malouda is injured. I'd rather have Bertrand there than Torres. He's going to have some important defensive duties against their quality wingers and midfield. I don't trust Torres to do that job. Leave Torres on the bench to sub for Drogba if needed.

Good point, I forgot he took a knock against Blackburn.

Less than 14 hours to go now. I'm so scared/tense :(

BERTRAND at left wing?!

We would be much better off playing Torres or Malouda there.

Whoever is at LW has possibly the most important role as they have to pin back both Robben and Lahm. Torres cannot do that for 90 minutes. Malouda is rubbish so let's just hope he doesn't start. Bertand has also been apparently playing at LW in training, plus he played there against Blackburn. I remember Mourinho did something like this so What's wrong if RDM does it?

I've only been a fan of Chelsea for 1 year yet here I am, 12 AM not sleeping because I'm so nervous. I've never been this nervous for American football and I've been following it for almost 7 years.

Whether we win or lose, I'm proud of Chelsea.