Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

It was so blatantly obvious that he was trying to wind us up therefore he failed as s troll. He was simply flaming and not trolling. Trolling needs subtly and finesse to trick/convince people into what they are saying is the truth. He is just posting his ignorant and aggressive opinion in the chance of winding us up and starting a flame war.

I was trolling as well :Goober:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Touché. I know you weren't trolling but the fact that you admitted it afterwards was very clever. I'm giving reputation for this faux ploy.

He really isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Joining up with a name like YouMad?; he may as well have changed his avatar to a massive :Goober:.

He really isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Joining up with a name like YouMad?; he may as well have changed his avatar to a massive :Goober:.

True. Some people act as if this place is /b.

Jupp Heynkes already knew that we would lose to Dortmund regardless. Bayern are probably looking much more forward the Champions League

Again with the defense issue

Have you even been watching Bayern at all this season? One of the least goals conceded in the Bundesliga. 17 clean sheets! Yea thats horrible fucking defense! Its like saying Chelseas defense sucks for its 5-3 loss to Chelsea or its 3-1 loss to Napoli!

Read my first response

mate you can attempt to make the same point as much as you like but its nonsense. What happens if we beat yous in the CL final? Your left with nothing! Players will not be told to take it easy in a final even if a manager tells them to do so because any pro wants to win. It's just nonsense mate

mate you can attempt to make the same point as much as you like but its nonsense. What happens if we beat yous in the CL final? Your left with nothing! Players will not be told to take it easy in a final even if a manager tells them to do so because any pro wants to win. It's just nonsense mate

Not Liverpool fans to make up every excuse for a loss :D

If you watched the game yesterday, it was blatantly obvious that the team were just daydreaming about the final,

worst case scenario...if luiz and cahill are not fit,who would be our back four??

my pick:RB-ferraira;CB-Bosingwa(dear god!!),Mikel/Cole;LB-Bertrand/Cole

also cud anyone tell me if Hutchinson is eligible to play??

Currently not registered in the CL sqaud but think we can do it with a 48 hours notice.

Hi

me and my dad were meant to be going to munich with a group of friends at the weekend. My dad cannot go - so there is however a spare ticket going not for the game sadly but to watch it with other Chelsea fans over there in the square or a bar, Its £109 this includes coach travel and a ferry. Here is the link if you want more info www.coachinnovations.co.uk/chelsea_travel_munich.htm please let me no asap if anyone is interested.

I can be contacted at [email protected] or my mobile number is 07896278488

Many thanks

Hi

me and my dad were meant to be going to munich with a group of friends at the weekend. My dad cannot go - so there is however a spare ticket going not for the game sadly but to watch it with other Chelsea fans over there in the square or a bar, Its £109 this includes coach travel and a ferry. Here is the link if you want more info www.coachinnovations.co.uk/chelsea_travel_munich.htm please let me no asap if anyone is interested.

I can be contacted at [email protected] or my mobile number is 07896278488

Many thanks

wtf?