Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh what the hell? I thought RDM took him off to rest him, guess Sturridge is our lad now

i hope not. i'd much rather see torres instead of sturridge

For some reason i think malouda will cause trouble for Lahm

:D

For some reason i think malouda will cause trouble for Lahm

Oh please! Maybe he'll cause some trouble to Tymo.. But I think if both play they will cancel each other.. Or more like both won't exist.

yeah she definitely was, there's pictures of then both down there

Guess she was right after all. :lol:

Hutchinson played today and even Dean Sturridge said on commentary today that Cahill is very likely to get fit in time for next weekend. However, he did mention it's gonna be touch-and-go with Luiz though.

like they say city will dominate EPL if they win now they have won, so what are people say if chelsea win the champions league? if they win and will be getting strong then think if chelsea win this final i believe you all know it will be better than this.........my opinion

Its pretty apparent that kalou and torres are going to start next to Drogba in the finals. Both were rested.....Seeing how Bayern crumbled under counter attacks from Dortmund, we need torres's pace on the side since we do not have Ramirez.

Sturridge and malouda on the bench.

Cech

Hutch - Cahill - Luiz - Cole/Bertrand

Mikel - Lampard

Sturridge - Mata - Torres

Drogba

Kalou in for Torres or Sturridge.

I believe we will win this game. Everything has been against us this season and it's our time to lift the CL throphy this season. We've been so unlucky in CL and our senior players both deserve and hunger for a CL title.

We will beat bayern with 3-2.

Cech

Mikel - Lampard

Drogba

I believe we will win this game. Everything has been against us this season and it's our time to lift the CL throphy this season. We've been so unlucky in CL and our senior players both deserve and hunger for a CL title.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Cech

Mikel - Lampard

Drogba

Yeah, let's start a Champions League final with a guy who has only six games of professional football under his belt at 22. Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely delighted to have the lad at Chelsea after getting back from retirement and all but surely this is too big of a game for him. And is he even registered for the CL?