Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Hi Chelsea fans.

I got referred to join up here by a member I cannot say.

But let me introduce myself, I am supporter of Celtic and have all my days. I hate you're club as much as Manchester City.

So you're wondering..... why the **** is this Celtic c**t joined? simple. The reason follows.

I find it intresting how a football club like you'res have no history to prove you's are a driving force in England, unlikes you're Manchester United and Liverpool who have actually won through the years.

Also the pro mindset on English Premier League fans on the rest of Europe on how you's are this driving force in Europe, but I never see it to be honest especially from you're club.

Anyway, I know you's have you're chance to win this years champions league and I hope yous don't win it personally as you's are a classic example of pro-modern football and you're support is awful.

Hopefully I am not banned after 1 post, I am happly glad to read what the Chelsea support have got to say before they "could" make history.

oh aye and eh....... C'mon Bayern!!!!!

Do you happen to be on OTC? You sound familiar, but welcome anyways :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chelsea fans.

But let me introduce myself, I am supporter of Celtic and have all my days. I hate you're club as much as Manchester City.

So you're wondering..... why the **** is this Celtic c**t joined? simple. The reason follows.

I find it intresting how a football club like you'res have no history to prove you's are a driving force in England, unlikes you're Manchester United and Liverpool who have actually won through the years.

Also the pro mindset on English Premier League fans on the rest of Europe on how you's are this driving force in Europe, but I never see it to be honest especially from you're club.

Anyway, I know you's have you're chance to win this years champions league and I hope yous don't win it personally as you's are a classic example of pro-modern football and you're support is awful.

Hopefully I am not banned after 1 post, I am happly glad to read what the Chelsea support have got to say before they "could" make history.

No need to censor your language here. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck fuck.

We've had haters before, we don't really care. Haters gonna hate, so enjoy your stay here. Also, protip: Its your, not you are. "I hate your club", not "I hate you are club".

Most of us, myself included, don't really give two fucks, but you seem special, so I'll bother with an effort for you:

http://www.otc-forums.com/index.php?/topic/3864-chelsea-fc-vs-fc-bayern-munchen-allianz-arena-champions-league-final-2012/page__st__120__p__55174#entry55174

No need to censor your language here. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck fuck.

We've had haters before, we don't really care. Haters gonna hate, so enjoy your stay here.

thats good :) anyway, apart from this weekends game, what is you're biggest achievement yet? and do you think you will win this final on satuday?

thats good :) anyway, apart from this weekends game, what is you're biggest achievement yet? and do you think you will win this final on satuday?

History has to start somewhere right? Doesn't have to be pre 1970 for it to be 'history'.

What matters is whats happening now! Not 30 years ago.

I'd say the double would be our biggest achievement.

I do believe we will win.

What's your biggest achievement?

Btw, thanks for taking time out of your day to post your feelings about Chelsea.

Here's how many fucks I give.

. A whole lot of nothing!

Hmm. In your first post here you seem to think we are arrogant bastards for daring to think we are the equal of historically larger clubs such as Liverpool. Truth be told, I think the whole concept of 'big club' is flawed. Liverpool have been varying shades of rubbish for the past 2 decades and are yet still considered a big club; Tottenham haven't won the league in a long time either but are also considered a big club.

Finally, you hate us and City for things out of our control. We didn't head over to Russia and give Abramovich blowjobs to get him to buy the club. He bought it because he saw some potential. We never asked for it, what do you propose we do, force him out of the club and pay him back everything he gave us? How are we the cunts for something we didn't even do? And you, or any other supporter of a historically successful club would be absolutely over the moon to have been taken over by a tycoon who would care for your club and spend big if necessary. He could have turned you into multiple European champions, would you have been complaining if that had happened?

But even if Cahill and Luiz come back, they wont be 100% fit, and their performance will not be the same

at least better than boateng and tymotshuck/van buyten.

Hi Chelsea fans.

I would say something, but you support Celtic...that's punishment enough.

YouMad? has failed on every level as a troll. Celtic and Rangers are two of the clubs I absolutely despise, sectarianism, IRA support, religious bigotry, unionism, shamelsess hatred etc. It is as if Glasglow is stuck in Pre-Napoloen Europe.

It is such a shame that a history of violence and hatred supersedes a clubs very great achievments. Celtic; more famous for hating Rangers than it's success on the pitch.

You don't even support Chelsea, why are you welcoming trolls to our forum?..

Did you refer him here?

Im sorry, I don't have the privilege to welcome anyone here

No I didn't refer him here

YouMad? has failed on every level as a troll. Celtic and Rangers are two of the clubs I absolutely despise, sectarianism, IRA support, religious bigotry, unionism, shamelsess hatred etc. It is as if Glasglow is stuck in Pre-Napoloen Europe.

It is such a shame that a history of violence and hatred supersedes a clubs very great achievments. Celtic; more famous for hating Rangers than it's success on the pitch.

No he hasn't, he's wound some of us up. It wasn't a total failure.

No he hasn't, he's wound some of us up. It wasn't a total failure.

It was so blatantly obvious that he was trying to wind us up therefore he failed as s troll. He was simply flaming and not trolling. Trolling needs subtly and finesse to trick/convince people into what they are saying is the truth. He is just posting his ignorant and aggressive opinion in the chance of winding us up and starting a flame war.