Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know their interests don't lie in Chelsea winning? Maybe Roman's coughing up the big bucks after the '09 debacle, lol.

I didn't say he wouldn't benefit Chelsea, all I think is: He will help one side to win, I can almost bet on it. It just sucks that a final has to ref'd by such a clown.

Does anything in this upcoming game benefit us at all?.

Bayern's coming off a 5-2 loss, very poor defensively, Schweinsteiger is hurting, if they use Tymo as their CB instead of Van Buyten they'll have to push Kroos deeper most likely (less effective so deep), if they use Van Buyten, well that's great because he's horrible.

Just a few things to get your hopes up.

Bayern's coming off a 5-2 loss, very poor defensive, Schweinsteiger is hurting, if they use Tymo as their CB instead of Van Buyten they'll have to push Kroos deeper more likely (less effective so deep), if they use Van Buyten, well that's great because he's horrible.

Well at least there's something.

Bayern's coming off a 5-2 loss, very poor defensively, Schweinsteiger is hurting, if they use Tymo as their CB instead of Van Buyten they'll have to push Kroos deeper most likely (less effective so deep), if they use Van Buyten, well that's great because he's horrible.

Tymo was horrible when he came in as a sub against Basel at Allianz Arena.

The ref for the final has been picked, Pedro Proença from Portugal.

A heads up from the 'motherland'... this ref is the symbol of corruption in our country. You've been warned, that man and his team always defend one side of the game in the interest of their pockets. Good luck for the final, and I dearly hope to see a good game without the typical tricks this master of magic usually pulls...

How do you know about that?

------------Drogba--------

Malouda---Mata---Kalou

------Lampard--Mikel----

A.Cole---------------Bosingwa

---------Luiz-----Cahill---------

--------------Cech---------------

For some reason i think malouda will cause trouble for Lahm