Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've registered as just wondered if anyone is interested not sure how its a strange request, i have a spare ticket going and thought this would be an ideal place to advertise as its for Chelsea fans

there's a forum for that so take a look around, mate

My housemate just played a game of Fifa12. The Chelsea XI that played was

Cech

Bosingwa - Cahill - Luiz - Cole

Lampard © - Mikel

Kalou - Mata - Malouda

Drogba

Bayern Munich went 2-0 up and I feared the worst watching. Two 2nd half goals from Drogba and it's 2-2 and extra time. The game finished with pens and Chelsea won the shootout, Cech saving two.

He's now put money on 2-2 Chelsea to win on pens :lol:

As for the XI though I could see us playing that against Bayern.

Schweinsteiger's (supposed) Nazi salute after Bayern's win over Real

Any football historians on here?.. how was Bayern Munich's relationship with the Nazi's...

How on earth is that the Nazi salute? The way his hand is cocked shows that he is doing the 'Ballin' action which entails a person acting like they are shooting a Basketball. It is a very common celebration in sports.

Schweinsteiger's (supposed) Nazi salute after Bayern's win over Real

Any football historians on here?.. how was Bayern Munich's relationship with the Nazi's...

quick answer from wikipedia:

The advent of Nazism put an abrupt end to Bayern's development. The president and the coach, both of whom were Jewish, left the country. Many others in the club were also purged. Bayern was taunted as the "Jew's club" and as a semi-professional club Bayern was also affected by the ruling that football players had to be full amateurs again. In the following years Bayern could not sustain its role of contender for the national title, achieving mid-table results in its regional league instead

far from nazi if you ask me.