Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pay attention to detail..The first thing I posted was there were RUMORS...Secondly coming from TWITTER...I never said Schwinie would miss any matches.

Chill man, obviously if it is from twitter than its fake. I've heard some strange stuff from Twitter, like Robben to Man City was a done deal

So I just dreamed we won the cup with goals from Torres, Lampard and Drogba 3-1. Literally i was in the forum looking for the HQ photos to make an avatar and a sign lol. Please come true!

In 2010, Atletico Madrid won the Europa League, Bayern Munich lost in the UCL Final & Blackpool won the Championship Play-Off Final. Omen.

And the team that beat Barcelona with 10 men at nou Camp won.... :blue scalf:

Link for Schweinsteiger

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/schweinsteiger-admits-carrying-ankle-injury-181114531--sow.html

Bosingwa-Cahill-Luiz-Cole played together in the 2-1 loss against City for the majority of the match as Ivanovic was forced off. They were solid pretty much for the whole game until Essien handballed it

We have a team good enough to win it, but I'm afraid RDM is not good enough.

I was really upset with our match in FA Cup final, after Carrolls goal it was ridiculous, only Liverpool played and a goal for them looked imminent. Hope I'm wrong.

Kalou is a sure starter, the other wing will be Sturridge/Malouda/Torres.

Think it'll be Sturridge with Torres on around the 60th minute.

It will be a disgrace to start Kalou in an UCL final.

It will be a disgrace to start Kalou in an UCL final.

How so? He's better than Pedro, Tello, Cuenca, Sanchez and all that wank that Barcelona used as wingers against us. He's also better than Malouda and offers much more defensively in a game like this than Sturridge.

There's always space in any game for a hard working player. And you must agree that we simply have nobody else to play, especially if Bosingwa is at right back. What will be a disgrace is failure to start Drogba or starting Essien.

How so? He's better than Pedro, Tello, Cuenca, Sanchez and all that wank that Barcelona used as wingers against us. He's also better than Malouda and offers much more defensively in a game like this than Sturridge.

He is not better than Pedro or Sanchez. Every time I read your posts I cant believe you received the member of the month thing before TX managed to do it.

He is not better than Pedro or Sanchez. Every time I read your posts I cant believe you received the member of the month thing before TX managed to do it.

Yeah, he isn't better than Pedro or Sanchez...

but do you disagree with me about him starting? I think he's a sure starter imo.

All I've seen of Pedro is that he can shoot fairly well, and Sanchez can dribble and dive fairly well. The final argument is that all those wingers were kept anonymous for 30 minutes with Kalou miles out of position at right back. And why do you insist on bringing up member of the month every single time you see a post I make?

This is all unnecessary, anyway. The point stands that he is the only viable option for this match in his position, therefore it is far from a disgrace that he has to start. If you want to talk disgrace, talk about Ivanovic and Ramires getting booked for dissent. Had they both held their tongue then there would be no need for Kalou to play at all.

Link for Schweinsteiger

http://sports.yahoo....14531--sow.html

Bosingwa-Cahill-Luiz-Cole played together in the 2-1 loss against City for the majority of the match as Ivanovic was forced off. They were solid pretty much for the whole game until Essien handballed it

What an exaggeration from whatever page Robodog follows on Twitter

Robben still complains about his pains but he still puts up great performances

Kalou-Mata-Torres

-------Drogba-------

Torres works as hard as Malouda and offers a bit more going forward; and we can bring on Sturridge for Drogba if things aren't going well to capitalise on already slow, now even slower as a result of fatigue defenders.