Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go back a few pages, I was talking about how unlucky Ballack was to be in so many finals but not win any trophys, and people said Robben is also the same,

Oh I got you. But Ballack did win the FA cup in 2010 and Carling cup in 2007 with Chelsea. He played in both finals (Although, in the former he came off injured after a tackle from Kevin c*nt boateng).

Oh I got you. But Ballack did win the FA cup in 2010 and Carling cup in 2007 with Chelsea. He played in both finals (Although, in the former he cam off injured after a tackle from Kevin c*nt boateng).

If it weren't for Kevin c*nt boateng Ballack would still be at Chelsea and AVB would have been sacked sooner.

Btw, when we win, when will the parade with the trophy an all be ?? Right now my weekend in planned like this: partying in paris the night before. Arrive in london on the 19th in the morning and just be at fulham broadway with the fans all day, then leave for amsterdam to celebrate with mates at the cafes for two days before coming back to London on tuesday. I might have to move amsterdam around a bit though if the celebrations are going to be sooner than tuesday

you sound so fucking sure we are going to win it

i assume you'd try to commit suicide if we don't win it again? :Goober:

If it weren't for Kevin c*nt boateng Ballack would still be at Chelsea and AVB would have been sacked sooner.

Nah, he would have never been appointed in the first place because Ballack would've won us the 2010/2011 league! :D

Bayern get 17.500 tickets Chelsea get 17.500 tickets the stadium holds 70.550 . Where do the rest of the tickets go :angry:

Our stadium holds 69.901 with stands, 66.000 without stands (european football) and 62.500 for the final because of some UEFA shit. Both clubs recieve 17.500 tickets. So we have 27.500 tickets left - 7.000 got sold to the fans by the UEFA.com website and the other 20.500 tickets will be sold to sponsors, customers, uefa c*nts etc...

so:

17.500*2=35.000

+7.000

+20.500

Best regards from munich :)

Our stadium holds 69.901 with stands, 66.000 without stands (european football) and 62.500 for the final because of some UEFA shit. Both clubs recieve 17.500 tickets. So we have 27.500 tickets left - 7.000 got sold to the fans by the UEFA.com website and the other 20.500 tickets will be sold to sponsors, customers, uefa c*nts etc...

so:

17.500*2=35.000

+7.000

+20.500

Hi! Stick around, we always like having opposition fans on here! As long as you aren't a Liverpool fan :P

Best regards from London :)

Obviously there will be more Bayern fans there. They'll get in somehow.

I believe they will use the mystical 'Sign Up' button which has been described in prophecies foretold by the prophet Jim.

Our stadium holds 69.901 with stands, 66.000 without stands (european football) aund 62.500 for the final because of some UEFA shit. Both clubs recieve 17.500 tickets. So we have 27.500 tickets left - 7.000 got sold to the fans by the UEFA.com website and the other 20.500 tickets will be sold to sponsors, customers, uefa c*nts etc...

so:

17.500*2=35.000

+7.000

+20.500

its a disgrace the amount of tickets that uefa allocate to their hangers on. Completely lost touch with real fans

Hi! Stick around, we always like having opposition fans on here! As long as you aren't a Liverpool fan :P

Best regards from London :)

Thanks! :) Glad to read that...Thats sadly not common in german football forums. And nope, i'm not a Liverpool fan! I'm supporting Chelsea in the EPL (and play them in FIFA *lol*).

How many fans of the blues we will see at Munich? Is anyone without tickets going to visit the public viewing @ Olympic stadium? It's already sould out with 65.000 fans...Its unbelieveable what this final is doing with our city already.

Lets hope to have a great football party on 19th may here :)

Regards from Munich :dance: