Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ballack was never a runner-up for Bayern, it was for Leverkusen.

That doesn't really detract from my argument though, but fine. Both players have still lost two major finals in one season..

It must have a psychology effect going into a game like this.

That doesn't really detract from my argument though, but fine. Both players have still lost two major finals in one season..

It must have a psychology effect going into a game like this.

Having the facts straight does mata. Just saying...You will start looking like this guy, who got his facts all wrong:

250px-Rumsfeld1.jpg

BTW did you guys hear that Van Buyten might be able to play in the UCL Final? IMHO this is a plus. He won't be match fit after being out for so long this year.

I would love to fall asleep and then wake up after the match (just after whistle blow, I wouldn't want to miss celebrations), someone tells me we won and start screaming. But then again, I want to see the match in live and go through all those exciting/nervous moments, because in the end, the feeling is even greater :)

Hope we win this, but still Bayern will have some advantage.

Btw, when we win, when will the parade with the trophy an all be ?? Right now my weekend in planned like this: partying in paris the night before. Arrive in london on the 19th in the morning and just be at fulham broadway with the fans all day, then leave for amsterdam to celebrate with mates at the cafes for two days before coming back to London on tuesday. I might have to move amsterdam around a bit though if the celebrations are going to be sooner than tuesday

Hoeness admits uncertainty over Robben's contract extension following Ribery scuffle

The 60-year-old says the Netherlands international was on the verge of committing his future to the Bavarian giants but that now the situation has changed

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has revealed that there has been a hold-up in the extension of Arjen Robben's contract with the club and admitted that he is not exactly sure what will happen next.

The Dutch winger, whose current deal is set to expire in 2013, was recently close to agreeing to terms of a two-year extension. However, after a scuffle with Franck Ribery during half-time of Bayern's Champions League semi-final first-leg clash with Real Madrid, negotiations have been delayed.

"I don't know exactly what the status is," Hoeness told Suddeutsche Zeitung. "I just know that he was close to signing and that it has been delayed somewhat."

Though Bayern have been careful not to officially divulge details of the clash between Robben and Ribery, Goal.com can confirm that the Netherlands international was furious with coach Jupp Heynckes' handling of the situation and feels that the infraction was not taken seriously enough. Ribery was reportedly fined €50,000.

According to Voetbal International, several top European clubs are interested in signing Robben, whose future is still up in the air.

Robben struggled for form and fitness for long stretches of the current campaign but his performances have improved of late and he scored a crucial goal from the penalty spot as Bayern eliminated Real Madrid last Wednesday.

Could be good for us!

Hoeness admits uncertainty over Robben's contract extension following Ribery scuffle

The 60-year-old says the Netherlands international was on the verge of committing his future to the Bavarian giants but that now the situation has changed

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has revealed that there has been a hold-up in the extension of Arjen Robben's contract with the club and admitted that he is not exactly sure what will happen next.

The Dutch winger, whose current deal is set to expire in 2013, was recently close to agreeing to terms of a two-year extension. However, after a scuffle with Franck Ribery during half-time of Bayern's Champions League semi-final first-leg clash with Real Madrid, negotiations have been delayed.

"I don't know exactly what the status is," Hoeness told Suddeutsche Zeitung. "I just know that he was close to signing and that it has been delayed somewhat."

Though Bayern have been careful not to officially divulge details of the clash between Robben and Ribery, Goal.com can confirm that the Netherlands international was furious with coach Jupp Heynckes' handling of the situation and feels that the infraction was not taken seriously enough. Ribery was reportedly fined €50,000.

According to Voetbal International, several top European clubs are interested in signing Robben, whose future is still up in the air.

Robben struggled for form and fitness for long stretches of the current campaign but his performances have improved of late and he scored a crucial goal from the penalty spot as Bayern eliminated Real Madrid last Wednesday.

Could be good for us!

All just media bullshit imo

Robben will extend in the end