BlueLion.
Followers 0

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That video was awesome, the music playing during the final was not, however.

Well I never said listen to this amazing video :D

No matter, my adrenaline was really high when it came to the final I can't even remember what I heard anyway :D

Waow, Vincent really hope you get better mate.

Hi BlueJack, it's progressive and i won't give up. Thanks!

Hey man, this is all shocking to read. I just hope that you will push through. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Thanks diskoviolente, and ofcourse i'll push through!

Great to see a post from you again but so sorry to read that, I really hope things get better for you & your health improves. You haven't been forgotten here at TC & we all hope one day you are in good enough health to post often again. Thoughts are with you & everyone close to you at this time, stay strong!

Thanks Kez, and it sucks that after i was finally recovering from leukaemia this comes on my trail. But like i said, i won't give up till i won. The TC members and staff have been a great support while i was in hospital fighting this terrible disease. Something that i'll always remember, thanks again.

I've watched video's every day but i just watched the whole 2008 shoot out. Call me mad but it feels different watching this for the first time since we won it than when we never had it in the bag. I can watch our heartache now in peace.

The players going in there knew that VDS was weak diving to his left, which is why everyone shot there. Little did we know, Anelka and his weak mind, VDS pointed to his left to get into Anelka's head head, Anelka shot left, boom, saved.

What's crazy and irritating is that almost every shot United had, Petr was inches from saving.

I keep noticing small things which make the bigger picture that much more sweeter.

Torres & Drogba went 13 hours on the pitch together at Chelsea without either scoring. Within 5 minutes of the Champions League final they had put that to bed in the most important match of all!

So happy this thread isn't locked, and in my opinion it shouldn't. I actually hope this gets a sticky and stays up the top of the section forever.

I keep noticing small things which make the bigger picture that much more sweeter.

Torres & Drogba went 13 hours on the pitch together at Chelsea without either scoring. Within 5 minutes of the Champions League final they had put that to bed in the most important match of all!

In their last game together aswell they finally broke they duck, and Torres had a big hand in the goal, winning the corner.

I can understand locking the match threads but the post match threads shouldn't get locked. There's always something to say about it.

That DVD will 100% be purchased by yours truly.

Also...that shootout win was our first ever penalty shootout victory in Europe was it not?

Ladies and Gents heres what we have all been waiting for

http://hmv.com/hmvwe...1;-1&sku=837773

http://www.amazon.co...41657329&sr=1-1

Good news, but still.. the commentary ruins it, why can't they just use the Sky/Itv commentary from the night itself.

FFS, frustrating to say the least. We must have a few idiots running lose in the merchandise department.

ITV / Sky need to make the DVD's, it's a copyright thing i suppose. I actually recorded the 2008 sky Moscow Final, wish i'd done the same 6 weeks ago.

ITV / Sky need to make the DVD's, it's a copyright thing i suppose. I actually recorded the 2008 sky Moscow Final, wish i'd done the same 6 weeks ago.

Nope.

Arsenal's season reviews have sky/espn/itv commentary from the night itself.

• James changed the title to Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich
  • James pinned this topic
  • James unpinned this topic