Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Every team we've played in the knockouts stage felt they were better than us, and they would knock us out - even Benfica lol.

This is no different, hopefully though we prove everyone wrong.... yet again.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every team we've played in the knockouts stage felt they were better than us, and they would knock us out - even Benfica lol.

This is no different, hopefully though we prove everyone wrong.... yet again.

The Napolitans didn't, even after being 3-1 up.

I agree with KHR about millionaires buying clubs

Oh Im sorry, that was three seasons ago, back under Jurgen Klinsmann, times have changed sir, currently, we can challenge Barcelona just like we did against Real Madrid!

That was the season they started their quest to become the best side ever. They werent there yet. If Bayern has grown in three years Barca grew 10 folds and is currently the best side ever.

they would put 5 past you tiki taka-ing around your penalty box considering the weak defense you got.

The way we play has dramatically changed since than, our defense is far better, we have new players, different manager, almost everything has changed. Barca has lost form recently, we probably would have had the same result.

Lol..2 weeks back no one said Barca lost form. They expected to put 6 past us at Stamford bridge. Chelsea brought them to knees along with real Madrid in space of 1 week and all of a sudden Teams around Europe go like "oh we could take Barca on now cus they look weak"

Mourinho's Real and Mourinho's ex Team used the same tactics. Beat them on counter. If you open up and play them the way you want them to play they will feast on you

I follow the Bundesliga a fair bit and am used to Bayern's hierarchy talking themselves up. Rummenigge, in particular, has a history. Doesn't bother me, you only need to look at BVB to know their talking is inconsequential. Bayern have the better players, the home support, the 'favourites' tag and the support of other clubs, if you believe what they say. But so did Barcelona .. and look how that turned out.

They can say what they want but so long as we have the desire and mental toughness that is our hallmark, we have a fighting chance. The game's played on grass, not paper.

Drogba said he wants to make amends for the last Finals in Moscow.

Now that he has said that we know he is going to put in the performance of his life and when he does it, he is unplayable and you can see defenders bouncing off him.

Add to that the fact that Bayern are missing two defenders. If I was a Bayern defender Id be shitting my pants.

Every team is beatable so is Bayern. They have great team, but we have too. It's better to be underdog for this game, Mourinho's Porto was too when they crushed Monaco 3-0 in final plus he have Torres. :lol:

I feel I have to explain something. No one is underestimating Chelsea, I myself consider them serious opponents, even more serious than Real Madrid. The ones who came back from being 3-1 down in aggregate and yet not giving up. Im very impressed with Di Matteo, as I never expected much of him, but he shocked us all with his work. Most other Bayern fans I speak to, also fear Chelsea, as they are not the team they were a few months ago. All I can say is, may the best one win. :)

That was the season they started their quest to become the best side ever. They werent there yet. If Bayern has grown in three years Barca grew 10 folds and is currently the best side ever.

they would put 5 past you tiki taka-ing around your penalty box considering the weak defense you got.

Weak defense? Really? You just made it painfully obvious that you havent been watching Bayern nor know anything about Bayern. Have you seen the way Lahm turned Ronaldo into his own slave? Or the 19 year old David Alaba? Last year, I would have agreed with you, but our defense has dramatically improved since than. I feel they are underestimating Bayern, most Madrid fans claimed that they would put 5 past Bayern, and did they? No!

Lol..2 weeks back no one said Barca lost form. They expected to put 6 past us at Stamford bridge. Chelsea brought them to knees along with real Madrid in space of 1 week and all of a sudden Teams around Europe go like "oh we could take Barca on now cus they look weak"

Mourinho's Real and Mourinho's ex Team used the same tactics. Beat them on counter. If you open up and play them the way you want them to play they will feast on you

Real Madrid expected to feast on us, most of the media expected Madrid to go through. Again, I dont see why you are underestimating Bayern as we are currently on par with Madrid and Barca, and Chelsea is on par as well.