Yaya Toure

I'm more than sure this is a come and get me plea to PSG. They are the only club in this world that would pay big money for his transfer and also for his contract.

The only thing this lazy and greedy cunt wants is money and more money. He is already on a €13.5m per annum contract. 31 and approaching the last years of his career. Of course he wants another four or five-year deal worth €60-70m so that he can live on a high note in his last footballing years.

I would not be surprised if Paris will offer something like €20m for his transfer and a five-year deal worth €16m per annum. They are that stupid!

Haha! Greedy bastard :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2640401/Yaya-Toure-says-honour-play-Paris-Saint-Germain-speculation-mounts-future-Manchester-City.html

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba was always spoken of as being the best in the world on his day, and not just by Chelsea fans. Ferdinand and Evra are to this day described as some sort of defensive lynchpins when in reality their performances have nosedived since a couple of years ago.

Aguero IS the best striker in the league along with Suarez. Silva IS the best playmaker in the league. The Gerrard love-in is down to the number of scouse media pundits and their ability to consequently affect public opinion.

If there's one thing the PL is good at, it is self praise. There's no racist undertone there.

No footballer is as influential to a team's outlook as Yaya Toure. Silva is NOT the leagues best playmaker, he is very good though!

And besides you're missing the point, I'm not talking about widespread appeal I'm talking about selling the game abroad and in the packages you rarely if ever see the footballer who many regard as one of the best in the world.

You ask Ferdinand if there is any sort of racist undertone in the league.

No footballer is as influential to a team's outlook as Yaya Toure. Silva is NOT the leagues best playmaker, he is very good though!

And besides you're missing the point, I'm not talking about widespread appeal I'm talking about selling the game abroad and in the packages you rarely if ever see the footballer who many regard as one of the best in the world.

There is no racist undertone. It comes down to marketability and Toure really isn't all that marketable. Drogba on the other hand was and he was included in NBC's Premier League marketing as well as featuring in magazines like Time.

Not sure what the comment about Ferdinand is all about but I think it's bull shit if it's alluding to the JT case which was no more than an isolated incident.

It has nothing to do with his race. It is more about position. It is rare for a midfielder to be marketable.

The problem with Yaya Toure is not his football ability but his off the field attitude like you are seeing now. He's a greedy self conscious arsehole.

wouldnt disagree same could be said of many in other teams and in ours .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yaya with another dig at City haha

He is really forcing their hand. Wonder who is the team behind all this.

Yaya for France Football:

"At the end of the season, I wanted to stay for four or five days with my brother before I flew to prepare for the World Cup with Ivory Coast.

"Except that City did not want to give me a few days.
"I went to celebrate the title championship in Abu Dhabi while my brother was in his sickbed. By fortune, Kolo was at his bedside."
"After that I blame myself for not insisting and for not leading them to respect me.
"However, club officials knew that I had been suffering for a few months seeing the health of my brother decline.
"This is the reason I had several injuries at the end of the season. Because my head had taken control of my body.
"These last four months have probably been the hardest in my life.
"I have had sporting success, except that when you get home and you find yourself facing the distress of someone you love, but you do not know how you can help, it's not good."

IDK this all seems a bit sketchy to me.

I mean, unless they physically detained me from going to see a dieing relative, i would have gone to seen my relative, regardless if i was in the thick of a title race, some things are just more important than sports. If anything this makes Yaya look bad, for failing to stand up for something as important as this. Again idk if the club could really do anything to stop him (hold his passport or any other technicality) but there's a lot of explaining needed, from both sides.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You