Barcelona 2 - 2 Chelsea

termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck yes!!!!! www.barcaforum.com ... Thank me later!

I love all the people calling for Pep to be fired. It's almost as the forum is full of Abramovics and Zamparinis.

According to wikipedia, both Man Utd and Barca earned about 40m euros from the CL Final last season. Torres' goal sealed a repayment of about 80% of his transfer fee. :getin:

Don't forget his huge ass wage. ;)

1. Can't believe no one has mentioned how immense Drogba was tonight, especially THAT run. Took on 3-4 players from the corner flag, went to the half way line and belted it and caused Valdez some trouble. Amazing.

2. I'm glad we knocked out Fabregas that diving cunt. Celebrating when he got the penalty lolol. Get the fuck out.

Unjust, cruel, horrible... Any adjective is not enough to describe the incredible Barca elimination at the hands of Chelsea. Few times a team had all the qualities to move to a Champions League final and also Guardiola. And rarely a rival, with so little, won the prize.

It is difficult to explain how the club could throw away a tie in which it was infinitely better than its rival. The Chelsea at Camp Nou was like that of the first leg at Stamford Bridge. A team stingy, cowardly, vulgar. Unworthy of a competition as big as this. Their ultra-conservative tactic led them to defend tooth and nail with all players in the area of Cech. It's amazing how, with so little, they were able to score three goals in 180 minutes.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/futbol-castiga-barca-con-eliminacion-mas-injusta-1704907

PoK9q.gif

50%-50%.

But what about players from RM/BM that can be out with YC?

Bayern - Alaba, Badstubber, Boateng, Lahm, Guztavo, Kroos, Mueller

Real Madrid - Ramos, Coentrao, Alonso, Higuain

Would love Bayern with 2 or 3 of their backline out, that would be about as fair as possible given the players we have out!

But what about players from RM/BM that can be out with YC?

FC Bayern Monachium: David Alaba, Holger Badstuber, Jerome Boateng, Philip Lahm, Toni Kross, Luiz Gustovo, Thomas Muller

Real Madryt CF: Xabi Alonso, Gonzalo Hiquain, Sergio Ramos, Fabio Coentrao

I'm fucking wrote off so ill make this brief. Fantastic result and some great performances. JT made a stupid foul for his red but still I feel for him so SO much. Drogs was a beast, rambos goal was phenomenal and torres repaid a massive chunk of his 50 mill. Come on chels latest make more history

Special mention to the Camp Nou crowd - they applauded us after Torres' goal, classy.

Torres is loved by a lot of FCB fans , we get on well with his first team, Atlético and we also love Torres for the goal against Germany. Other team's fans laugh because he didn't score. Now, it's probably they will have to eat his words.

I'm sitting right now with a 2 litre tub of ice cream. After this game I bawled, my eyes and head hurt, my face is red and swollen. I've cancelled work and plans for tomorrow because I know I won't be able to hack it, and I'm genuinely too upset to function. I havn't been this gutted over a result since Inter, and France v Ireland. BUT I AM SO GODDAMN PROUD.

We played exactly as we should have the previous two games- the hunger and desire was there- and we were miles better than last week and the weekend.

Well done Chelsea but we have to be honest- if you win CL it would be so laughable. Outplayed in nearly every game in the KO stages- scraping through.

And the fans really moved me after Chelseas second- cheered and clapped, were most fans would have began leaving the stadium- I love this club more than ever. With Villa back and a new signin or two- we'll do it again next year!!

Durden Fan on barcaforum.com...

what a wanker... 4-1 against napoli? we've been outplayes in every game?... dickhead... hope we win it

Unjust, cruel, horrible... Any adjective is not enough to describe the incredible Barca elimination at the hands of Chelsea. Few times a team had all the qualities to move to a Champions League final and also Guardiola. And rarely a rival, with so little, won the prize.

It is difficult to explain how the club could throw away a tie in which it was infinitely better than its rival. The Chelsea at Camp Nou was like that of the first leg at Stamford Bridge. A team stingy, cowardly, vulgar. Unworthy of a competition as big as this. Their ultra-conservative tactic led them to defend tooth and nail with all players in the area of Cech. It's amazing how, with so little, they were able to score three goals in 180 minutes.

http://www.sport.es/...injusta-1704907

PoK9q.gif

And Barca for all the ball, possession, intricate passing only scored two goals. The more people that moan and bitch, the greater the feeling of achievement!