Barcelona 2 - 2 Chelsea

termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Congrats to my fellow Chelsea fans!

But one thing that really shook me to the core was the amount of abuse directed at Terry by my fellow Chelsea fans. I know he made a mistake, but we can not make mistake by slating him. He has been immense this whole season. And remember, he is playing with broken ribs. How many of us can do this? He is a true leader, a legend, and always will remain as that to true Chelsea fans.

My request to admins and/or moderators of Talkchelsea is that please take action if someone here abuses John Terry, the captain of CFC.

That doesn't mean his mistakes are automatically ignored. he could've cost us the game tonight because we were a man down for 45 mins, for fuck's sake! and all for a fucking stupid challenge!

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that he didn't realize it and before he was broken and said "I don't know". Don't get me wrong, I think it's terrible that one of the best RB's in the world will miss our finals. I just thought it was humorous, since I realized when he got the yellow card and therefor had accepted it. Sorry if I offended anyone, maybe just bad humor.

nothin to appologize dude. just an instinctive reaction wen i realized too that he was not in the final(i dont even know wen he got a yellow). now 4 people missing who started tonight iva, jt, rambo,raul. and the worst part is, its gonna be bosingwa vs ronaldo/ribery. but watever happens COME ON CHELSEA.

Disgrace. I think it's time for Pep to leave now, Barca's cycle of dominance under him has come to an end. We are no longer the best club in the world, nor is Messi the best player in the world. I want to jump out of the window...

^ barca fan crying

hahahaha

Always have faith in your team = Guilty and i'm forever sorry.

2-0 down and 1 man down approaching half time against the best team that has ever graced a football pitch only the most nutty Chelsea fan could think we're going all the way to the final. I feel drained and half dead, this is my Chelsea i just saw out there. I don't know what to say, only my Facebook followers (i love u all) will know what i've been on today. I'm drunk as hell but i have to try and come here because i love all of you, my brothers on here. We're in the final, the Champions League final against all the odds and now only 1 game away from the biggest thing any of us will ever go through as a fan. What bottle we have shown on this run, i'm in tears as i write this because from October to January i thought the players had lost all passion for the shirt and the badge. Di Matteo you are the best and if we win the UCL i will get 'DI Matteo 16' on my shirt because he has bled and, sweat and almost lost his leg for our club and now he's taken us to a European cup final, i love him so much and Torres going through in that last minute oh my fucking god what composure he ALWAYS scores against them!!!!

JT, you will be missed but we will always love and respect you. I don't know what you were doing but you are a legend and a genius and we will never have a bad word to say about ya, we just hope Luiz and Cahill are available because they are the future of our great club. We will win the Uefa Champions League for you my friend, besides Sanchez deserved a good knee up the arse in truth.

I could write a whole fucking essay on how much i love my team but the fact is, we have more passion and spirit than anyone in the fucking world and in Didier Drogba, John Terry, Frank Lampard, Petr Cech and Ashley Cole we have some of the best players ever to have graced the game. Munich here we come. I was born Chelsea and will die Chelsea and this is one of the best night's ever in my whole life.

Robert Di Matteo = Chelsea's manager for the next 20 fucking years! I'm proud to have witnessed such a moment.

Out of the final = Ivanovic, Terry, Ramires, Meireles. But we still fucking believe! CAREFREEEEEEEE!!!!