termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From The Guardian's match report :

There are many emotions inspired by Chelsea's place in the Champions League final but, more than anything, it is sheer wonder. They refused to be cowed after John Terry's red card and deserve their place in Munich on 19 May simply because of their heroism. As triumphs in adversity go, the night they overcame Barcelona is going to take some beating..

Nail, head.

The only negative thing is so many key players missing the final. Anyway, we are in it, we're going to Munich! Cahill-Luiz have already proved themselves, only Ivanovic and Rami will be truly missed.

WHER'S the funny part. iva seems broken by the thought itself.

The fact that he didn't realize it and before he was broken and said "I don't know". Don't get me wrong, I think it's terrible that one of the best RB's in the world will miss our finals. I just thought it was humorous, since I realized when he got the yellow card and therefor had accepted it. Sorry if I offended anyone, maybe just bad humor.

I simply can't understand why Barca fans BLAME us for "parking the bus" I meant what else were we supposed to do, let them in?

Let them have their salty tears. It's brilliant and I love every moment of them crying about it. Sick of hearing people talk about "real football" and Barca like they are the best thing to ever happen to football, sick of seeing them pass it around their midfield for 90 minutes and be praised for it, sick of their countless cunt players. It's great, all the kids and soccer moms running around with their barca kits.... HAH

Congrats to my fellow Chelsea fans!

But one thing that really shook me to the core was the amount of abuse directed at Terry by my fellow Chelsea fans. I know he made a mistake, but we can not make mistake by slating him. He has been immense this whole season. And remember, he is playing with broken ribs. How many of us can do this? He is a true leader, a legend, and always will remain as that to true Chelsea fans.

My request to admins and/or moderators of Talkchelsea is that please take action if someone here abuses John Terry, the captain of CFC.

What a emotions!! When it was 2-0 and red card for Terry I almost totally lost faith, but then comes Ramires goal, then penalty to Barca... but wait, it's MISSED! Then defensive play by Chelsea, I was so nervous... did we keep it? It was unbelievable... and then Torres scores! A go crazy!

WHAT A NIGHT!

And i thought the come back against Napoli was the greatest one in our history !!

After Iniesta's goal , i gave up , i was about to stop watching but all of a sudden we are heading on aggregate !

I am starting to think that this may be the year where ladyluck will be on our side in the UCL , but to play against Real / Munich without Iva , Rami , Terry and Miereles is not the most promising situation.