Barcelona 2 - 2 Chelsea

termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has our name on it. Fucking yes it does. This CL season HAS to be ours, after what we went through.

I am lost for words. I don´t want this feeling to end. Ever. Fucking Class performance. JT let himself down there to be honest and made it so much harder. But fucking hell, they did it anyway. Gutted for Cahill, Iva and Rami, they really kept us in it anyway and deserved to play the FUCKING FINAL. But Drogba after all these seasons and Torres of all people to score that goal...i am making no sense, just writing stuff. MAD. It is just mad. Napoli at home had us hoping, Mereies with the winner against Benfica, 10 Chelsea players in their own box, Torres on the break. It is the fucking road to munich, that mad place.

Fucking brilliant fight and amazing happy, especially for Torres, dude was delighted. Sad to see Ivan and Ramires miss the finale. Meireles... Well... He was kind of bad again today (both barca goals after him losing the ball?) and Terry? Well he should be glad Chelsea got through, cause I have rarely seen such stupidity and his excuse was pathetic.

Oh and fuck Cesc that little diving Arse cunt. Really just fuck most of the Barca teams, puta puta.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

I just cant stop laughing at Barca. What a day! The defeat is now avenged!

unreal stuff; I really hope neymar; hazard and all other talents are watching. This is what class looks like. This is what winning at the highest level looks like. Half our team suspsended for final but we have a great chance to win it all. Who would of thought that after first game vs napoli. Btw any chance we can appeal iva's yellow or ramerierssres.

That Torres goal was beggining of his second era, trust me! He will score next game for sure.

Ramires was just wonderful, I will miss him most in final. Cech once again great. Same Ashley Cole. Drogba is fucking tank, never saw such versatile striker. Terry...Well at least we might lose if he wouldnt see red. Things happen with reason. But he left team alone, foolish mistake.

Not appear in final will be punishment, big enough.

Anyway, there must be some higher force that putted us in final, that luck was just obvious ;)

And we played fantasticly defending. Last thing to say is 3 shots, 3 goals.

We eliminated barca and anything could happen in final.

That Torres goal was beggining of his second era, trust me! He will score next game for sure.

Ramires was just wonderful, I will miss him most in final. Cech once again great. Same Ashley Cole. Drogba is fucking tank, never saw such versatile striker. Terry...Well at least we might lose if he wouldnt see red. Things happen with reason. But he left team alone, foolish mistake.

Not appear in final will be punishment, big enough.

Anyway, there must be some higher force that putted us in final, that luck was just obvious ;)

And we played fantasticly defending. Last thing to say is 3 shots, 3 goals.

We eliminated barca and anything could happen in final.

Never been so excited about a football match before in my life, what a night this has been. At half-time I had almost given up when playing with 10 men against UEFalona and then they even got the penalty. The lads all fought admirably till the very end against one of the best teams in the history of football and then Torres of all people goes on and scores the crucial goal. You just couldn't make this stuff up. :delight:

Shame about the suspensions though. Anyone fancy a back four of Bertrand - Bosingwa - Ferreira - Cole, if Luiz and Cahill don't make it in time? :Goober: