Barcelona 2 - 2 Chelsea

termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely fucking delighted. im goin to munich without ticket but i feel they 100% deserve my support. I love jt but in my opinion shdnt play again this season. Terrible behaviour on a massive night. As much as i dislike miereles bosingwa etc everyone of those players have made an average mans year a good one already. Thats why they get paid alot. For everyone who doubted frank needs to take a look at therselves. I felt we needed a change, and didnt have a problem with avb looking past him to a point, but some ppl on here slated him! hes been immense over the last few months, his heart and quality shud never be in question and thats why i love him as cfc fan. drogbas proved why he shud be amongst the messis and ronaldos of this world, in term s of big game performances (im not stupid enough to just judge goals) hes the best ive seen. Playing against puyol, pique, mascherano etc and hes 5 on 1 most times yet still managed to frighten the life of them. Unbelievable.

Is that your way for doling out punishment? And who's the CB that's going to magically appear and play in his stead?

That was a massive clanger, what he did, but the best way he can repay the club is to put in a good shift in the matches he's available for. This is the club's future we're talking about here and its more important than any one player

woo.gif

Two men who have no prior experience in big games or games in Europe for that matter, and already they managed to qualify in Champions League final. What are the odds? It's as if yesterday they were still managing WBA and MK Dons, today they are beating Barcelona.

Is that your way for doling out punishment? And who's the CB that's going to magically appear and play in his stead?

That was a massive clanger, what he did, but the best way he can repay the club is to put in a good shift in the matches he's available for. This is the club's future we're talking about here and its more important than any one player

i dont think this season has been about playing our best players etc its been about the way weve reacted. The fact is terry cant play th cl final, so why not use the remaining games to get another partnership? id prefer to win cl then finish 4th? its not me turning against terry, his performances this season esp 1st leg v barca, the 2nd leg v napoli, benfica etc says he deserves as much credit as the rest and he deserves a cl medal and to lift the trophy but what he did tonight was awful. U cant argue that? listening to rumours etc i feel things must have been said during the game that riled him. Rio ferdinand apparantly speaking to pique etc. coincidence? but hes our captain and hes leading those players out v barca in a cl semi. he shdnt react. Im no hater mate. Got a signed terry england shirt on v algeria on my wall

Steve just want to say i'm sorry for the outburst, you were spot on!. At 2-1 down though and terry sent off i just had no hope at all.

:lol:

Be happy we made it lad!! COME ON!!!!!

woo.gif

Look at that passion! He MUST get the job. Can't believe what he has achieved.

It's also surreal to see fans of opposing english teams actually backing us to get to the final & congratulating us when we get there. We're not the hitler of football tonight?

Look at this guys!!

"When Munich hosts the CL final, there has always been a first time winner of the competition. This happened in 1979 (Nottingham Forest), 1993 (Olympique Marseille) and 1997 (Borussia Dortmund). This also bodes well for Chelsea’s chances." hell yeah it does!!

I still get goosebumps watching Torres run through. Even Romeu had a HUGE grin on his face and for Eddie and Robbie too, it's just simply a fairytale and also credit to Gary Neville, he was genuinely with us this evening, he was a blue today, his reaction to both goals was wonderful, props to him. This is the most perfect night ever. Fuck the possession, they didn't even look that threatening when we had 11 men, we contained them quite easily imo. Meh just what a night, a night i'll never forget.