Chelsea 1 - 0 Barcelona

Kieran.

159 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

di-WHRA.gif

LMAO Barca fans saying this is a penalty.

1. it's barely a foul look at Cahill he isn't falling on him he's just using strength

2. Iniesta goes down when Cahill gets teh ball...

3. if it is a foul, when Iniesta falls down, then it's a free kick

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

di-WHRA.gif

1. it's barely a foul look at Cahill he isn't falling on him he's just using strength

2. Iniesta goes down when Cahill is about to get the ball...

di-WHRA.gif

2. Iniesta goes down when Cahill gets teh ball...

got to admire iniesta and his team mates. So trained are they that they can hold off the likes of big gaz until their big toe is inside the box and then they fold like a house of cards

got to admire iniesta and his team mates. So trained are they that they can hold off the likes of big gaz until their big toe is inside the box and then they fold like a house of cards

Tell me about it, i know Drogba was terrible but still.

All i want for the 2nd leg is a fair ref, i am fucking sick to death of controversy, all the fucking time. Always happens when we play Man United, pisses me off the referee changes the game every single fucking time.

Tell me about it, i know Drogba was terrible but still.

All i want for the 2nd leg is a fair ref, i am fucking sick to death of controversy, all the fucking time. Always happens when we play Man United, pisses me off the referee changes the game every single fucking time.

thought the geezer last night was pretty fair

thought the geezer last night was pretty fair

He was, did a very good job, i'm just saying you can tell the 2nd leg has controversy all over it.

Lets face it one of our players is likely to get sent off, and they get penalties. This is why i hate when referees ruin the game, happens so many times.

di-WHRA.gif

2. Iniesta goes down when Cahill is about to get the ball...

Another thing, Iniesta hardly complained after. He had a little look at the referee when he was down, but got straight back up after.

What a win! Battled our hearts out! I think we would be kidding ourselves if we didn't admit we got a little lucky, on many occasions. Very easily could have been a 3-1 or 4-1 final. BUT that was not to be, and we deserved this one. KTBFFH!

For anyone who doesn't have Twitter or who doesn't follow Di Matteo, he tweeted this shortly after last night's game:

Roberto Di Matteo@THEDiMatteo "I knew Roman cutting the oil supply to the Ivory Coast would have a great effect on Didier #manmanagement #drogbasback #CFC"

:doh: