1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6r36gy.jpg

It appears that Supa Lamps gave homie a chin check & his chin didn't hold out as expected :lol2: I have to admit I am still buzzin & it helps me to deal w/ all of the hatas talk about parking the bus. I really don't give a fuck cause I just witness a bit of history. Barca have went 14 months w/out a loss in the CL. Not sure when was the last time a team stopped them from scoring. Was it CFC in '09? So yes it wasn't pretty, but it was damn effective. I believe if CFC can drop two on barca @ Camp Nou, then we are through to the final & then we could really give a damn about 4th cause the CL is there on a platter. Win one match & its ours!!! Come on Chels...you got the Globe behind you in this!!!

Can anyone who watched the game on the tele last night tell me if you could hear the atmosphere last night I was at the game and it was rocking. Also has anyone got any link for highlights?

I'm sure you'll find something here:

The players can be very proud of themselves. All of them put in a great shift for the team above all Cahill, Cole, Ramires, Cech and Drogba who had a long night all alone up front. It was always going to be difficult but he was incredible and showed that he can still be world class

Just moved and dont have any internet, so on hear when i can. great result, rode our luck but we was due some against them C**TS , half time same again next week, we can get a goal or two away !! come on chels is this our year !!!!!! CAREFREE

What do people think about Sturridge, surely he would be good to bring on, on tuesday, suprise barca and give them something a bit different to think about. I know RDM's not massively keen but I feel Sturridge can bring alot. i know it's a risk but we have to get a goal. Anyone else agree?

What do people think about Sturridge, surely he would be good to bring on, on tuesday, suprise barca and give them something a bit different to think about. I know RDM's not massively keen but I feel Sturridge can bring alot. i know it's a risk but we have to get a goal. Anyone else agree?

The thing about Danny Boy is that he is a defensive liability. You bring him on when we need a goal & some pace. You can't really dispute w/ the way RDM ran things yesterday. True we were a bit lucky, but we got the result we wanted...A goal advantage. All to play for on Tuesday.

Not sure if this was shared here, but my mouth dropped after reading these figures:

Distances ran vs Barca:

Ivanovic 8754m

Ash 9592

Cahill 9261

JT 8926

Ramires 10437

Lampard 11501

Mikel 10333

Meireles 11281

Mata 9054

Drogba 10524

Boss 600

Kalou 2372

Not sure if this was shared here, but my mouth dropped after reading these figures:

Distances ran vs Barca:

Ivanovic 8754m

Ash 9592

Cahill 9261

JT 8926

Ramires 10437

Lampard 11501

Mikel 10333

Meireles 11281

Mata 9054

Drogba 10524

Boss 600

Kalou 2372

yeh i did notice frank was houding that ball as soon as it got to xavi or fabregas, well done frank you LEG END