The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Complete knob end and doesnt hold back from criticising us when commentating.

Tonight "Gerrard gave us all hope" Us ? All? Really ?

Didn't he shout get in , when ivan scored vs napoli and benfica?

lol Monaco have topped that group with only four goals scored :lol:

Monaco have been woeful tbh domestically but they've managed to grind 1-0 results out against Benfica & Leverkusen, who aren't very good opposition. They have a very good defense, that's the thing that makes them good. They've probably only conceded 1 goal the entire group, probably the least. Lol just loving all the Arsenal tweets praying Arsenal get Monaco in the 2nd round, just hoping Monaco don't make it easy for Arsenal if they are drawn.

WE GO AGAIN.....ERRRM....and AGAIN......SHIT WE ARE TERRIBLE.

They've already opened a 'lets win the europa league' thread on RAWK. I'm sure they were slagging us off for dropping down to that tournament a few years ago. Also, we won it. They won't. They're shit.

Does anybody on here know the chances of LFC getting back into the champions league by winning the Europa League this year?

Indeed the winner gets to play in the Champions League next season, but I can't see Liverpool winning it.

Tottenham, Villarreal, Dynamo Moscow, Inter, Sevilla, Everton, Wolfsburg, Napoli, Fiorentina are there. Plus the Champions League teams - Zenit, Bilbao, Olympiakos, City/Roma, Schalke/Sporting.

They won't even make the semis.

Indeed the winner gets to play in the Champions League next season, but I can't see Liverpool winning it.

Tottenham, Villarreal, Dynamo Moscow, Inter, Sevilla, Everton, Wolfsburg, Napoli, Fiorentina are there. Plus the Champions League teams - Zenit, Bilbao, Olympiakos, City/Roma, Schalke/Sporting.

They won't even make the semis.

OK that sounds good lol. Unless they buy quality players in January, don't see them doing much in the Europa League.

Atletico are IMO the best defensive team in the world, unbelievably good at home and Simeone is tactically perfect in nearly every big game, outdoing even Mourinho. How are they only 6th favourite for the CL?

Yeah I was half-watching their game with Juventus today. I hope the rumours of Godin going to Manchester United aren't true, he's a vital part of that back-line and they can't afford such a setback.