The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Its not like they'll win the damn thing, so im not that fussed.. actually hope we pick them if they make it to the qtrs......haha who are we kidding :wank2:

They are one step closer to Lamps lifting the CL in light blue, it doesn't mean they will win it, but it's still unsettling.

They are one step closer to Lamps lifting the CL in light blue, it doesn't mean they will win it, but it's still unsettling.

There's not much we can do now, the moment Bayern bottled it i knew they were through. They can never 'just qualify' everything has to be achieved in a sensationalist/miracle like/ circumstances. Its not unsettling because they still have never passed the round of 16, until that happens (or they get Monaco)...no reason to fret just yet.

OK then, that's 3 German sides, still less than other leagues. Fair enough, you can quote all you want in the future stages of the UCL this season.

When it comes down to German and English sides advancing to knockout stages, I think it'd be the same. Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea for England, don't see City going through. Leverkusen, Dortmund, Munich advancing for Germany. We'll see where Arsenal and Liverpool get up to. I can assure you, Leverkusen will crash out 2nd round and Dortmund may make Quarters at most. Munich on the other hand will crash out in the Semis.

Just to put this on top. Chelsea, Arsenal and City for England, and Bayern, Dortmund, Leverkusen and Schalke for Germany.

I'd say in quarter finals we'll see Chelsea, Bayern and Dortmund, not so sure for others but, we'll see.

Yet another Italian side flatter to deceive. We've seen it all. AS Roma gave everybody false impression by winning first game 5-1 and getting a point at the Etihad. TBH, as long City get Dortmund or Porto, they'll go through. Don't see them going past Monaco, Monaco have a VERY organised defence and keep in mind, City couldn't break down CSKA.

Yet another Italian side flatter to deceive. We've seen it all. AS Roma gave everybody false impression by winning first game 5-1 and getting a point at the Etihad. TBH, as long City get Dortmund or Porto, they'll go through. Don't see them going past Monaco, Monaco have a VERY organised defence and keep in mind, City couldn't break down CSKA.

I dont see them past Dortmund either. If Dortmund first team is healthy and Reus still there :D

Just to put this on top. Chelsea, Arsenal and City for England, and Bayern, Dortmund, Leverkusen and Schalke for Germany.

I'd say in quarter finals we'll see Chelsea, Bayern and Dortmund, not so sure for others but, we'll see.

Lol, Leverkusen, Dortmund and Schalke all will be knocked out next round. While, we and Arsenal/City will still remain. It's either Arsenal or City to quarters I think, don't think both of them will make it tho.

Lol, Leverkusen, Dortmund and Schalke all will be knocked out next round. While, we and Arsenal/City will still remain. It's either Arsenal or City to quarters I think, don't think both of them will make it tho.

Who do you expect Arsenal to beat ,,, Barca , Real or Atletico ?