The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Lol, Leverkusen, Dortmund and Schalke all will be knocked out next round. While, we and Arsenal/City will still remain. It's either Arsenal or City to quarters I think, don't think both of them will make it tho.

You also said that Liverpool will advance to knockout stage... but no problem, I'll quote you again when the time comes :)

You also said that Liverpool will advance to knockout stage... but no problem, I'll quote you again when the time comes :)

I bet he has lost a lot of money!

I remember he said he bet against City when playing with Bayern in their last game.

He must be on a losing streak! :zip:

OK fair lol I don't mind once you quote me. Liverpool were just as bad in CL as in the league, at first yes I thought they would make it through but I'm not really bothered, it's Liverpool for crying out loud, a team that are 9th lol.

Zolayes, I think Arsenal are pretty decent in the CL and they have good chance to advance as long as they aren't drawn with Real, Barca or Munich. City, I'm not sure about tbf, they've had their good, bad and the ugly days in the CL.

I bet he has lost a lot of money!

I remember he said he bet against City when playing with Bayern in their last game.

He must be on a losing streak! :zip:

I've put on Ajax, Bilbao and Schalke and won. Not much but better than be on a losing streak :D

I think City have a chance against almost anyone (bar Real) but I can't see Arsenal going through unless they get Monaco or possibly Porto.

Im on a GOOD streak ... Ive stopped betting :yay:

It's amazing how most people refuse to see that at the end of the day only the betting companies make money. I know several people, including a close friend, who've ruined their lives on football betting.

I think City have a chance against almost anyone (bar Real) but I can't see Arsenal going through unless they get Monaco or possibly Porto.

I think Atletico can beat them.

Barcelona, in the middle with them.

But definitely they have high chances of making it to quarterfinals this season if they avoid those two tough one.

I think Atletico can beat them.

Barcelona, in the middle with them.

But definitely they have high chances of making it to quarterfinals this season if they avoid those two tough one.

Yes, I'd definitely favor Atletico to beat City purely on physical basis, but I think in certain circumstances that City would have a chance to beat them. Can't say the same if they face Real Madrid. Probably 50-50 with Barca if they get Aguero back (and don't pussy out and try to park the bus like they did last season).

Z8pxU6H.png

You are such a tedious bastard. Worse than a broken record. :yawn: Everyone and their dead grandparents knows your opinion on Lampard, I don't see why you must reiterate it at every oppurtunity. It must be getting in the high hundreds by now.

Yes, I'd definitely favor Atletico to beat City purely on physical basis, but I think in certain circumstances that City would have a chance to beat them. Can't say the same if they face Real Madrid. Probably 50-50 with Barca if they get Aguero back (and don't pussy out and try to park the bus like they did last season).

Aguero has always bottled it when he's been with or up against Messi, even at his Atletico days. Assume it's an intimidation factor which is quite queer as they are both good friends.