The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Pretty even game. A nice strike won the match. Thought inter players were pretty wasteful near the opposition box most of the time: bad shots, decisions, etc. Their midfield was strong tho, and made it hard for City.

It's harder to play nice football when you have players in your face and running as much. City is the better side, but you can beat them in a single game like this.

Now, this is the best City team ever for sure. It's the winning system with better players.

Consider that they won the PL before with Fernandinho in the midfield. Now they have Rodri...

5 clear chances missed by Inter

semi-open net miss early on

then in 2nd half

Lautaro fucking up the counter when he should have passed

DiMarco header hitting the bar then he headed it into Lukaku (not roms fault)

the Lukaku easy header missed (biggest one)

Lukaku pulling the shot wide on another counter

One day I will see Lautaro Martinez play well.

City had plenty of chances too: Haaland, Bernardo and Fodden later on to kill off of the match, which would've made anything inter did after that pretty moot.

Edited by robsblubot

Unlike PSG I think it was inevitable that City would eventually win the UCL. Just annoying that they also win the treble in the same year. I had always assumed it would come in a year where they “gave up” on the PL and focused 100% on Europe. But their absurd depth makes it so that they can have an unbelievable XI on the pitch at all times with no drop off.

3 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

One day I will see Lautaro Martinez play well.

so disappointing

he was the one player for Inter who looked nervy

Rom just reverted to form, missing easy shots

Inter's defence was brilliant overall

their only real fuckup in terms of in the box defending was on Citeh's goal the two defenders stood in a line instead of one to the right a bit and the other to left

if they had staggered, Rodri's shot would have been blocked

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Unlike PSG I think it was inevitable that City would eventually win the UCL. Just annoying that they also win the treble in the same year. I had always assumed it would come in a year where they “gave up” on the PL and focused 100% on Europe. But their absurd depth makes it so that they can have an unbelievable XI on the pitch at all times with no drop off.

Well and truly hope someone knocks them off their perch next season., even if it's a club from the red brigade.

It will be an absolute sham if they win either another PL or CL trophy next year.

Right now they could easily do both.

Edited by Blue Armour

Nobody cares about City winning the treble. At work all the Arsenal fans were rooting for them to knock Man U of their treble perch. Me personally, I don't want any fucker winning more than us.

Still zero charisma, even this weak Inter was better 
If there was a more solid team( Dzeko to score that but our legend do his ''things'' ) , citeh  would cry again .

Edited by milka