Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

He should stay there for a year, like Josh should stay for a year.

Of course unless, they explode like Sturridge, but Sturridge was a bit older then they are.

The best decision Bruma and Courtois have been doing is stay at their clubs for 2 years. 2 years give you a good time to grow, and you are settle at one place instead of going from here and there.

Thus after 2 seasons, the clubs will have something better to evaluate. Weather for Chelsea to integrate the youth to the first team or sell him to the current team.

Thanks, Peace.

Of course unless, they explode like Sturridge, but Sturridge was a bit older then they are.

The thing with Sturridge is that IMO he was already capable of putting in Matchwinning Premierleague level performances even before the Bolton loan. The fact that he regularly started games for Bolton was more of a possiblity to shocase his talent and his abilitites rather than hone his skills. His goals-to-starts ratio with Chelsea before 11/12 is a testament to that.

Kakuta has yet to show similar signs and obviously has get more top-flight experience first.

I could not be satisfied with a few minutes on the pitch, I need more experience at Dijon to bounce back. I have to improve on physical and athletic levels, and being more mature in my game.

In life there are ups and downs, but I know I have the right level to play at Chelsea. It was a kid's dream to go there. Even if I didn't play a lot, I learnt a lot. I have no regret. Some coaches trust young players, some not. But the club still trusts me.

He is a great talent. He needs to play a lot of matches. With me he didn't play a lot. In great clubs, it is difficult to play young players. He had such a problem at Chelsea. At Chelsea he lost some trust.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7462177/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

kakuta seems to be ignored by his kollegues but what he did when he was on the ball lookd good, one or two times he had really good moments but not a single bad moment... I'm haveing a big question mark above my head if Dijon was the right place... Kakuta ist the most expensive player at they're disposal... and apart from Bautheac there is no reall good player I could see in the last three games of them...

btw... wo dont we have a go for Grenier? tremendous game tonight...