Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

tbh I really don't care where he goes on loan now. As long as we have a manager that will give him time to show the disbelievers what he can do. When he proves himself in Ligue 1, and people say they still not sure yet they call for Hazard to be our top target, I will personally go to your house and slap you around the face.

'anymore'. When did we ever have one? :lol:

'anymore'. When did we ever have one? :lol:

we have a consisent youth policy for a while now

buy expensive ....talk them up ....loan them out ......sell or give away ...then repeat the cycle

What i cant understand thouh, is i was there on his debut and can honestly say i havent been as impressed by anyone at cfc as much as when he came on. Breath of fresh air, no nerves and pace and skill in spades. Cant help but think lack of chances kill players ability. Start to try to hard, lose confidence, no momentum.

The next 2 years are make or break for him.

Funny thing was for Fulham he started twice, at Old Trafford and the Stadium of light, impressed in both and scored at the SOL, even United fans were quietly impressed with him at OT. Started twice for Bolton, at Villa Park impressed and scored and impressed when he started at The Emirates aswell. So i still believe either Hughes or Coyle took a chance and thought fuck it lets give this kid some game time we could be sitting pretty in terms of his development right now.

22-23 is when the late developers start breaking through (IE Cleverly, Pedro, hopedully Bertrand next season) if Djon proves a good move and he gets confidence then a prem club take him on loan and actually play him i still reckon we have a player on our hands.

Keep the faith :)