Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

€160,000 per month divded by 4 = €40,000 per week....£33,125 per week :)

:censored: :censored: :censored:

I even converted the sum from Euros but didn't notice it was per month. Who the hell calculates such things per month anyway?

:censored: :censored: :censored:

I even converted the sum from Euros but didn't notice it was per month. Who the hell calculates such things per month anyway?

Well, in my country we get paid per month, so for me it is a bit unusual to talk about weekly wages. Anyway, 33K pounds per week for a player who never plays is too much imo.

Well, in my country we get paid per month, so for me it is a bit unusual to talk about weekly wages. Anyway, 33K pounds per week for a player who never plays is too much imo.

I guess I've gotten so used to thinking in pounds and weekly wages when it comes to football that anything else seems alien.

I really hope that he ignites at Dijon and finally shows a bit of his huge potential. He is just a kind of a player Andre likes and we need. I think that both Malouda and Kalou will leave at the end of the season which would make some room for him as we will need more wingers.

I really hope that he ignites at Dijon and finally shows a bit of his huge potential. He is just a kind of a player Andre likes and we need. I think that both Malouda and Kalou will leave at the end of the season which would make some room for him as we will need more wingers.

I hope he reminds people that he's not a winger :(

What attracted me here is the coach. Patrice Carteron has managed to get the very best out of his players. Florent Malouda also convinced me.

I hope I will get more opportunities here than I got in England.

I am here because I have been guaranteed time on the field and I am not here to cause trouble.

I have nothing to prove. When it is my time, I will show what I am capable of.

http://www1.skysport..._medium=twitter

Looks like Malouda does have his rare uses.

He has to prove he was worth our transfer embargo and being billed as the next big thing.

Not sure how the transfer embargo is even worth discussing since it was never applied, likewise you can't really blame a player for his hype when its source was quotes from other people and Youtube videos of him playing for the reserves.

As far as I'm concerned only things he has to prove is that he is worth his current contract and that he's good enough to be a real part of Chelsea's squad.