Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

So he's now out the premiership and going to a hopeless french team which in no shape or form will replicate a premiership match. I had great hope for this guy, his Chelsea career is now over without getting a fucking chance. Really would love to know why Owen Coyle didn't use him considering his team is shit and going down. Mad world.

So he's now out the premiership and going to a hopeless french team which in no shape or form will replicate a premiership match. I had great hope for this guy, his Chelsea career is now over without getting a fucking chance. Really would love to know why Owen Coyle didn't use him considering his team is shit and going down. Mad world.

He apparently had a poor attitude in training

Kakuta to be sold?

Dijon were believed to be favourites to capture his signature, but Dijon coach Patrice Carteron has revealed Marseille are on top.

'We are in talks with Chelsea,' said Carteron.

'I have an agreement with Villas-Boas, but six clubs are interested in the player, including Marseille and Olympiakos, who have put more money on the table.'

http://www.dailymail...midfielder.html

Sigh..

Edited by RZA

So sad ! Josh will end up the same in my opinion. If Josh has not even had a look in when we have had no creative players at all then what are his chances when we sign a Modric ? Youngsters don't get a chance at this club unless your a youngster from a different club :blink: like Kalou Mikel and Sturridge.